Ernie Ball CRNR Keith Richards
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD - 1997 Axis Sport

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    So sorry. I do feel bad. I had been negotiating with the seller from his first listing and he just wouldn't get to where I was comfortable, especially since I had additional plans and expense for it. I think this was the fourth relist that had it at the price you state so it was game on. My apologies for the snipe.
    Lol no worries man. Enjoy...and be sure to post pics if you un-tele it!!
    There's another one on the 'verb...Super Sport with Sport neck and (i assume) aftermarket TV Jones pups...can't quite get to amicable terms considering all of the above.
    The quest continues!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wesman11483 View Post
    Lol no worries man. Enjoy...and be sure to post pics if you un-tele it!!
    There's another one on the 'verb...Super Sport with Sport neck and (i assume) aftermarket TV Jones pups...can't quite get to amicable terms considering all of the above.
    The quest continues!
    If it's the gray one that looks like it might be the correct neck and body combo. The listing offers no info on age, pickups, anything and that price seems more than a tad high to me. Funny though, I now have an Axis set up as a Tele, and a Tele (Cabronita) set up with TV Jones like the Axis you're watching. I like the TV Jones pickups and they work great in the Cab. But that Tele sees no use now and will see less with two Axis on hand. Might need a new home for that one...
    2016 Axis Super Sport Trans Gold w/ Maple Neck
    1997 Axis Sport HSS Red w/ Maple Neck