EBMM Stingray bass pink

Thread: My last NGD for a year!

User Info Menu

My last NGD for a year!

I simply had to snatch up this gold EBMM Albert Lee for my collection ... very sweet guitar, with coil tap, super clean condition.

This will be my last acquisition for at least a year ... I simply must break this BAD GAS attack. Taking wife to Finland this summer ... gotta put GAS money aside!

Me So Happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Brian
    Jacksonville, Florida
    --

2004 Blue Pearl - Albert Lee SSS/hardtail
    2011 Metallic Blue - Albert Lee HH/trem
    2011 El Dorado Gold - Albert Lee HH/trem
    2014 Trans Walnut - Albert Lee HH/hardtail
    2018 Toluca Lake Blue - James Valentine/trem
    (and various Strats, Teles, etc.)

User Info Menu

Excellent - love that one!!
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

I’m not seeing the pic on my iPad but I gotta say, congrats!

User Info Menu

I am green with envy. I want that with 90s in
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Congratulations, enjoy!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    MONARCHY MAJESTY 7 Black Knight M07722
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle (on its way)
    MAJESTY Tiger Eye (on its way)

User Info Menu

Wow Brian, nice snag!!! Eldorado Gold is a great color!!!

Congrats, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Pretty nice! Is that Eldorado Gold or Olive Gold? It looks like Olive Gold to me (or was that ONLY a Luke III color)?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dibart77 View Post
    Pretty nice! Is that Eldorado Gold or Olive Gold? It looks like Olive Gold to me (or was that ONLY a Luke III color)?

Never in the AL HH.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

That's a GC special in Eldorado gold I'm pretty sure. Never saw an AL in the Olive gold, unfortunately, as that's an awesome finish.
    CONGRATS on a fabulous AL!!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    That's a GC special in Eldorado gold I'm pretty sure. Never saw an AL in the Olive gold, unfortunately, as that's an awesome finish.
    You are correct sir!!!

I've seen AL MM90's in it and a few other instruments, Silo Special, but that's about it. The Luke is the one that I've seen Olive Gold on the most.

Trapper, how are you liking it?????

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 12-17-2018 at 01:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Did you meant to ask TwangBanger?
    I've got an HH that is my Number 1 but its not that lovely gold. One day timing will fall right and an MM90 in Eldorado Gold will become available and i'll be able to buy it before Magic Jason notices

There are 3 Balls on my "got away" list that proves the time to buy it is when you see it, as Frank says on American Pickers: the mm90 Eldorada Gold AL, the Malibu Gold Cutlass BFR, and the Neptune Blue AL. GIves me some nice long range goals tho!
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    Did you meant to ask TwangBanger?
    I've got an HH that is my Number 1 but its not that lovely gold. One day timing will fall right and an MM90 in Eldorado Gold will become available and i'll be able to buy it before Magic Jason notices

There are 3 Balls on my "got away" list that proves the time to buy it is when you see it, as Frank says on American Pickers: the mm90 Eldorada Gold AL, the Malibu Gold Cutlass BFR, and the Neptune Blue AL. GIves me some nice long range goals tho!
    Hahahahaha, yes Sorry Twang, been a little fuzzy lately with the end of the year coming and all.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Awesome! Now toss a mirrored pickguard on it !
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I bought a new Valentine BFR in October 2018, read Luke's book, and bought both the HH & HSS BFRs in Boysenberry quilt in November 2018. Damnit, Luke, it's all your fault! Valentine is cool, but the Luke's are over the top. I have 3 PRS core models, and 4 Tom Anderson drop top ass kickers. But the Boysenberry Luke .models won't let me play anything else. But I do live in Northern Michigan so I got a long winter to woodshed.
    Just sayin!