EBMM Stingray bass green

Thread: Here's a track I did for Meow Wolf - Some EBMM content.

User Info Menu

Here's a track I did for Meow Wolf - Some EBMM content.

Hey everyone,

I just finished a track for Meow Wolf and it turned out really great. I can't give the specifics of the video's content (as it isn't released yet), but picture a bunch of kids running around Meow Wolf. It was quite a challenge even being considered for this gig, but I got the job on this piece against four other composers. Another guy got the gig on a different video, but I'm happy with this and they plan to use me in the future.

It's super happy/friendly sounding, which can be hard to write without getting overly cheesy, but I think the music works. It's so different than anything I typically write, but it is good to be able to deliver what the client wants. Anytime I can make $1 doing music is better than making $10 working outside in the cold. I'm pretty close to supporting myself making music, so that is a good feeling.

This mostly was recorded on an acoustic, but there are some EBMM guitars in the mix at places.

Rainbows and Puppy Dogs - (Meow Wolf) by Daniel Carlton | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for listening,
    Daniel
    Last edited by radrock; 01-28-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)
    Stingray BFR
    Natural#G59581

User Info Menu

Daniel, nice job man!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Daniel, nice job man!!!!

Glenn |B)

Thank you so much, Glenn. That means a great deal to me.

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)
    Stingray BFR
    Natural#G59581