New Prodigy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the Valentine not so popular for EBMM?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Keep it.
    Yeah, I think I have decided that I am going to hold onto it. The EBMM stuff is just super rad and unique. I'm starting to think I will regret it, if I got rid of it. Plus, my bro my be pretty bummed since he grabbed it for me. lol.
    "Time to Rock the World and do it again!"

EBMM 2017 Valentine in Trans Buttermilk...his name is "Biscuits"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elmoreh13 View Post
    Yeah, I think I have decided that I am going to hold onto it. The EBMM stuff is just super rad and unique. I'm starting to think I will regret it, if I got rid of it. Plus, my bro my be pretty bummed since he grabbed it for me. lol.
    I think that's a smart call. A brother buying you an EBMM guitar is no small thing. Definitely worth giving yourself a chance to bond with it. I almost traded away a guitar that I think a lot of today. I was glad weeks later that my trading partner bailed on the trade.

You're not locking yourself in long-term, but you'd be very unlikely to ever get that guitar back down the road if you sold it and later decided it was premature.
    ---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    I think that's a smart call. A brother buying you an EBMM guitar is no small thing. Definitely worth giving yourself a chance to bond with it. I almost traded away a guitar that I think a lot of today. I was glad weeks later that my trading partner bailed on the trade.

You're not locking yourself in long-term, but you'd be very unlikely to ever get that guitar back down the road if you sold it and later decided it was premature.
    Very true...and I think that with time I will bond with it. It's a really killer guitar. Think I'm going to really spend some time playing it. Keep my bro happy too. lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elmoreh13 View Post
    Very true...and I think that with time I will bond with it. It's a really killer guitar. Think I'm going to really spend some time playing it. Keep my bro happy too. lol
    I think that's smart too. I get where you're coming from though as I had similar feelings about my JP15. I got it with an LIII around the same time and the LIII had a much more immediate connection for me. Best all around guitar I've ever played. The JP is a treat too but doesn't grip me the same way. That said, every time I play it I can't help but think how marvelous it plays. Def a keeper.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordRiffenstein View Post
    I think that's smart too. I get where you're coming from though as I had similar feelings about my JP15. I got it with an LIII around the same time and the LIII had a much more immediate connection for me. Best all around guitar I've ever played. The JP is a treat too but doesn't grip me the same way. That said, every time I play it I can't help but think how marvelous it plays. Def a keeper.
    Yeah, sometimes it just takes a few jams to have it feel like home. The EBMM stuff is as good as anything though.