Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Majesty Monarchy Discontinued?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John C View Post
    Have you seen all of the new finishes yet? I've only seen the one in the email/blog post about the 2019s (which looks kind of like an Artisan finish) and one photo from NAMM that was kind of blue-green (so it might have been the blue honu finish - which looked a lot like a Monarchy in a new color).
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I saw them all on Pete's website the day they were announced. Still amazed that they discontinued the Monarchy. I don't believe the new finishes are that catchy, except for the Enchanted Forest that would fit nicely with the Monarchy Series. The Kinetic Blue and the Stealth Black are great additions too.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboogie View Post
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I saw them all on Pete's website the day they were announced. Still amazed that they discontinued the Monarchy. I don't believe the new finishes are that catchy, except for the Enchanted Forest that would fit nicely with the Monarchy Series. The Kinetic Blue and the Stealth Black are great additions too.
    I agree, the Enchanted Forest finish is pretty sweet, I would have to see Kinetic Blue in person I think to appreciate it. If I had the cash I would absolutely be looking for a purple Monarchy Majesty right now because I think that finish is killer! Love purple guitars.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LordRiffenstein View Post
    I agree, the Enchanted Forest finish is pretty sweet, I would have to see Kinetic Blue in person I think to appreciate it. If I had the cash I would absolutely be looking for a purple Monarchy Majesty right now because I think that finish is killer! Love purple guitars.
    I was under the impression that the Majestic Purple would have been one of their best sellers, quite amazed that they discontinued it. I hope you'll get it soon enough =)

Mystic Dream was too green for me, Kinetic Blue is too blue, I wonder if they'll ever make one with the Purple shade being the protagonist.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225

User Info Menu

Any word on discontinuing the older JP bolt-on models? I know they discontinued a bunch last year, and only noticed the JP15 at NAMM this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Tennessee View Post
    Any word on discontinuing the older JP bolt-on models? I know they discontinued a bunch last year, and only noticed the JP15 at NAMM this year.
    Original JP, JPXI and JP15 are still running.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225

User Info Menu

Buenos dias soy nuevo por aqui aunque llevo mucho tiempo leyendo el foro de monarchy majesty tengo una royal red me gustaria saber cuantas se fabricaron gracias!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Buenos dias soy nuevo por aqui aunque llevo mucho tiempo leyendo el foro de monarchy majesty tengo una royal red me gustaria saber cuantas se fabricaron gracias!!!
    English please my friend.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel View Post
    Translated

Good morning I'm new here but I've been reading the monarchy majesty forum for a long time I have a royal network I would like to know how many were made thanks !!!

User Info Menu

The entire JP line has been in need of streamlining for a long time. This is just a continuation of the process. As what JP wants changes, the guitars change with him, as expected of a "Progressive" player. The original Majesty guitars had a laser etched top to look like carbon fiber, because that's the look JP wanted. Now he's moved on, and more "cutting edge" guitars like the Majesty need to keep up.

The other JP guitars had reached beyond critical mass, with so many models that people often went into overload trying to decide. Now people can focus more on what a great core design it is, and spend less time obsessing over the differences between the various models.

For those who are disappointed with the gloss neck, some painters tape and scotch brite or course buffing compound can take care of that really fast.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

So many great colours gone down the drain, what a shame...

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225