EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: Need help customizing my StingRay HH

User Info Menu

Need help customizing my StingRay HH

Hello, just brought a StingRay Ivory white( first EBMM) and love the sounds and feel of it and looks, but might want change tuner buttons to pearl ones and pick guard to different color . I havenít had any luck finding a replacement picks guard for the stingray anyone know of place I can buy one? Also, considering change the pickup cover to white or cream as chrome smudge easily. Any help will be appreciated Thanks!

User Info Menu

Dinoo, welcome man congrats on the Stingray!!! Have you tried contacting Customer Service and seeing if they have any other pick guards? I'm sure you can get the tuner buttons from Schaller, since they make them.

Buttons | Schaller Webshop

As for the pup cover, no help there sorry.

Also, it doesn't exist without pictures man!!!! Hahahahahahaahahaha

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Pickguards - Pickguard Heaven: Pickguards for Every Guitar
    I've used them
    (think they may actually do stuff directly for MM)

For PUP covers, you can get the plastic Hum covers direct form Musicman - i've bought all three colours - black, parchment, mint - from them.
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Thank you! Yeah I found the turners on Schaller. The other stuff couldnít find much about them.

Does plastic cover effect tone at all?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help customizing my StingRay HH-565615a5-bf9b-43fd-83b2-43184db925ce-jpg   Need help customizing my StingRay HH-b47dbedc-3efc-4300-8f4f-cb30b409e794-jpg  

User Info Menu

Here you go - updated page for pickguard heaven for the Cutlass and Stingray. Hover over the RED text below each guitar for options and pricing. Separate page for the materials offered.

https://www.pickguardplanet.com/musi...guitar-models/
    EBMM Valentine HT Toluca Lake Blue G84356 DOB 4/3/18
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

By the way, the links we’ve provided are the same company. One is just there newer website. I’ve used them plenty - they are ace.
    They also have ‘ice’ guards in Black and White but you have to ask as they are not standard order
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Personally, changing pickup covers is dicey at best. They are usually waxed after the covers are put on, so taking them off is a pain. They also are usually soldered on.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck