Ernie Ball CRNR Slash
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Man Silhouette ltd. ed. 2007

User Info Menu

I bought the Silhouette, and it's great! Playing-wise it feels quite similar to my Steve Morse (like I hoped it would), but it has the extra features that I was missing on my Steve Morse; the pos. 2 and 4 stratty sounds, 24 frets and super-easy access to the higher frets thanks to the extended cutaway (which looks a little weird, but I guess I'll get used to it..), body contour, and the smooth vintage style MM tremolo. So even though I still love my Steve Morse, and that it has many other features that neither the Silhouette nor any other guitar have, I guess I will have to let it go.. I also have a Music Man Luke, plus 40 + other guitars, so I guess I'm good with only one blue Music Man.. ;-)
    (By the way, the finish has some subtle sparkle in it, otherwise it looks very similar to the blue burst on the Steve Morse, as you can see from the pictures)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Music Man Silhouette ltd. ed. 2007-music-jpg   Music Man Silhouette ltd. ed. 2007-music-silhouette-jpg