Strap on your style

Thread: Does EBMM still make/sell pickguards direct?

User Info Menu

Does EBMM still make/sell pickguards direct?

Iíve got a Silo incoming in a few days and will be looking for a new pickguard. The last Silo I had was about 10 years ago and I got the replacement guard direct from EBMM. Do they still sell direct or do I need to go to a custom pickguard vendor?

User Info Menu

They do if they have them in stock as spares I think. Not sure if they will custom cut one. Pickguard Planet / Pickguard Heaven is a good place to go if EBMM canít help (I think they even do stuff for EBMM tho donít quote me on that)

PS. Donít let Randy get anywhere near your Silo with his cheeseburger fingers.
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise (For Sale - see EBay thread)
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

I've got a new Silo HSH pickguard here in white if you get in a jam.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Now that Randy is the Park Supervisor, he can take all the cheeseburger he wants.

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98). FS on REVERB.
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)
    Stingray BFR
    Natural#G59581 (10/3/17)

User Info Menu

For now, for now....
    Albert Lee HH - White

User Info Menu

As stated above, if it's being put on any current MM model (or recent history MM models) generally EBMM can sell you one directly by talking to customer service, I usually talk to Billy for parts and over the years have ordered everything from switch tips and knobs to a fully loaded Silo Special SSS pickguard to a replacement boost pot for a Luke III! :O

I just went though the process of ordering a custom guard for my Cutlass from pickguardplanet.com (was told by EBMM customer service that these guys produce guards for them anyway so it was a no brainer)... They accept Paypal or CC, (Paypal is quickest) and it took about a month to get it, I'm in Canada, and it looks/fits great!
    Last edited by Cenobyte; 02-25-2019 at 09:32 PM.
    Albert Lee HH

User Info Menu

Ok thanks for the replies. I’ve dealt with Pickguard Heaven in the past... I guess if I have no choice then that’s what I’ve got to do.

It’s not rocket appliances.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    It’s not rocket appliances.
    Ok, so I get this because I'm Canadian and I've seen every season of Trailer Park Boys and Ricky is ridiculous, but that's a pretty obscure reference! haha
    Albert Lee HH

User Info Menu

I got it love the trailer park boys - pretty big in the UK too.
    Albert Lee HH - White

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobyte View Post
    As stated above, if it's being put on any current MM model (or recent history MM models) generally EBMM can sell you one directly by talking to customer service, I usually talk to Billy for parts and over the years have ordered everything from switch tips and knobs to a fully loaded Silo Special SSS pickguard to a replacement boost pot for a Luke III! :O

I just went though the process of ordering a custom guard for my Cutlass from pickguardplanet.com (was told by EBMM customer service that these guys produce guards for them anyway so it was a no brainer)... They accept Paypal or CC, (Paypal is quickest) and it took about a month to get it, I'm in Canada, and it looks/fits great!
    Just wanted to chime in.....I've dealt with Billy several times myself and I can attest that he does a great job. I've had him off and running all over looking for parts and he not only does a great job but he is super friendly too.
    Call him........
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobyte View Post
    Ok, so I get this because I'm Canadian and I've seen every season of Trailer Park Boys and Ricky is ridiculous, but that's a pretty obscure reference! haha
    There's so many Ricky-isms to choose from.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    I got it love the trailer park boys - pretty big in the UK too.
    That's awesome, makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    There's so many Ricky-isms to choose from.
    I say "Worst case Ontario" all the time... most people think it's amusing but have no idea what it's from lol
    Albert Lee HH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vuduhwy View Post
    Just wanted to chime in.....I've dealt with Billy several times myself and I can attest that he does a great job. I've had him off and running all over looking for parts and he not only does a great job but he is super friendly too.
    Call him........
    Agreed, he's super helpful, one of many reasons EBMM has won me over as a customer for life!
    Albert Lee HH