EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Not Many EBMM members from UK?

  1. #1

    User Info Menu

    Not Many EBMM members from UK?

    When I come on here I see mostly posts and replies from the USA, very few from UK?
    So lets see you, tell me where n the UK you are from. I will start...
    South Wales, EBMM Cutlass, Valentine, and Stingray.
    Last edited by beej; 02-25-2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Hey ... let's go easy on the subtle F/S hints please.

  2. #2

    User Info Menu

    Cardiff, South Wales (Boom!), 2005 Albert Lee SSS , Piezo trem and a fantastic 2006 LEAL 3 mm 90's and trem. (previously owned a third Albert, a JP6 fully loaded and EVH hardtail - all sold to help fund my DeLorean retirement project.
    Oh I have two original MM amps too .... and an EB stereo splitter pedal.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

  3. #3

    User Info Menu

    Nottingham - Robin Hood country!
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

  4. #4

    User Info Menu

    Isle of Man - 25th anniversary

  5. #5

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    Cardiff, South Wales (Boom!), 2005 Albert Lee SSS , Piezo trem and a fantastic 2006 LEAL 3 mm 90's and trem. (previously owned a third Albert, a JP6 fully loaded and EVH hardtail - all sold to help fund my DeLorean retirement project.
    Oh I have two original MM amps too .... and an EB stereo splitter pedal.
    you dont need 2 amps, you should give one to me...

  6. #6

    User Info Menu

    South East London here!
    Steve Morse Starry Night
    Luke 3 HSS - Black
    Majesty Starry Night

  7. #7

    User Info Menu

    Greetings from Hornchurch In Essex!

    MM guitars I currently have are a Cutlass RS Charcoal Frost HSS, L3 Blueberry Burst Flame, L3 Boysenberry Burst Flame and a Monarchy Majesty in Majestic Purple.

    I just ordered JP15 in Trans black flame yesterday should be with me sometime in May.

    So being in the UK, where do you guys go to buy your Music Man's? Any dealers you'd recommend?
    Last edited by Paulg2uk; 02-26-2019 at 04:25 AM.

  8. #8

    User Info Menu

    Midlands for me.
    "What is understood need not be discussed"

  9. #9

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterVV View Post
    you dont need 2 amps, you should give one to me...
    I may be tempted to sell one :-)
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

  10. #10

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    Greetings from Hornchurch In Essex!

    MM guitars I currently have are a Cutlass RS Charcoal Frost HSS, L3 Blueberry Burst Flame, L3 Boysenberry Burst Flame and a Monarchy Majesty in Majestic Purple.

    I just ordered JP15 in Trans black flame yesterday should be with me sometime in May.

    So being in the UK, where do you guys go to buy your Music Man's? Any dealers you'd recommend?
    One of the finest stockists of MM guitars is Knighton guitars - i've travelled a lot in the UK and I haven't seen a better stockist - not too far from Hereford on the Wales/England
    border.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

  11. #11

    User Info Menu

    I used to use Project Music, but they aren't dealers now, so i use Sound Affects in Liverpool, as recommended by a fellow traveler (paul)
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

  12. #12

    User Info Menu

    Dumbarton Scotland here.There's very few EBMM or SBMM stockists in the UK.In Scotland the 2 shops I know of in Glasgow don't have a big stock if any. Mostly they say they can order one.However if you can't try you really aren't going to buy unless you previously have knowledge of the brand.

  13. #13

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    I used to use Project Music, but they aren't dealers now, so i use Sound Affects in Liverpool, as recommended by a fellow traveler (paul)
    That would be me then. Did you get your Cutlass in the end Chris? Or are you still waiting? Just ordered a JP15 from Andy should see it in May hopefully!

    Same here one of my L3's is from Phill at Project and the other one is from the guys at Music Street In Cambridge and my Cutlass is from Andy at Sound Affects. I was just checking to see if there were any other dealers I didn't know about.

  14. #14

    User Info Menu

    That HSS is landing at the end of April. Firemist Silver. Can’t wait.
    I’ve been holding of an an NGD for the Valentine until we had good weather to photograph it.
    Can’t thank you enough for putting me in touch with Sound Affects - amazing service from those guys.
    Went over a couple months back to the setup their and it’s absolutely stunning what they have done with the showrooms

    Is it the BFR pink paradise JP15? If so I’m envious
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

  15. #15

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    That HSS is landing at the end of April. Firemist Silver. Can’t wait.
    I’ve been holding of an an NGD for the Valentine until we had good weather to photograph it.
    Can’t thank you enough for putting me in touch with Sound Affects - amazing service from those guys.
    Went over a couple months back to the setup their and it’s absolutely stunning what they have done with the showrooms

    Is it the BFR pink paradise JP15? If so I’m envious
    No trouble at all you're welcome and happy to help. I'm hoping Andy can give me a slight discount when it turns up for recommending you. I'm sure we will sort something out.

    It's not the paradise pink one I'm afraid wasn't my sort of thing. Went for the trans black in the end.

    Looking forward to see your Firemist silver as well. Did you see the Hunter Hayes model released at the Namm show? I knew there's was gonna be a signature model of that one.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums