Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: H/H Cutlass (6-string)

User Info Menu

H/H Cutlass (6-string)

When are we gonna be able to get a 6-string H/H Cutlass?...with Piezo!

User Info Menu

They were only announced at the Namm show in January and I don't think they are available till May and they are a limited run as well.

User Info Menu

Wait, there’s a HH Cutlass coming out? Like the regular ones, not the Richardson or Hayes artist ones? I thought I saw everything from namm!
    JP6 Pearl White born 1/11/11
    Majesty Monarchy Imperial Blue born 1/23/18
    Cutlass SSS Ivory White born 6/13/16
    Sub1 born 5/26/04
    Cutlass HSS BFR Smoked Chrome #21/54 born 12/6/18
    Mesa Boogies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jmmp View Post
    Wait, there’s a HH Cutlass coming out? Like the regular ones, not the Richardson or Hayes artist ones? I thought I saw everything from namm!
    Yah I think there is a bit of confusion with the Jason Richardson model which is a custom Cutlass HH per Jason's specs.

If they had a normal Cutlass HH, that would be like a direct competition to the Stingray, for the most part. I would think at least.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Yah I think there is a bit of confusion with the Jason Richardson model which is a custom Cutlass HH per Jason's specs.

If they had a normal Cutlass HH, that would be like a direct competition to the Stingray, for the most part. I would think at least.

Glenn |B)
    Jason's is a 7-string, no?
    ---------------
    2018 Valentine in Three-tone Burst
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Jason's is a 7-string, no?
    It is a 7 string you are correct. There was some info on the MM site about the new models but it appears to have been taken down for some reason. There are plenty of Namm vids though you can check out though.
    Last edited by Paulg2uk; 03-14-2019 at 08:52 AM.

User Info Menu

I read there was both a 6 and 7 string Jason sig models coming.

User Info Menu

Just found the NAMM show page with the new guitars coming out this year. Doesn't look like there is a 6 string version ofJason's sig model coming out.

Ernie Ball Music Man New for 2019 – Ernie Ball Music Man