Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: Axis Super Sport wiring diagram

User Info Menu

Axis Super Sport wiring diagram

Please, is there somebody who can send me the wiring diagram for Axis Super Sport (2 Humbucker, 5 ways selector) ?

I'm located in France and this type of guitar is rare here. Very difficult for me to found another Axis owner.

Thanks for your help

User Info Menu

Email customer support with your guitar's serial number, and they can provide you with the correct wiring diagram. Contact | Ernie Ball Music Man
    ---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

5 way switch

Hi,do you get the wiring diagram? i'm still looking for it, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vhuline View Post
    Please, is there somebody who can send me the wiring diagram for Axis Super Sport (2 Humbucker, 5 ways selector) ?

I'm located in France and this type of guitar is rare here. Very difficult for me to found another Axis owner
    Thanks for your help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Email customer support with your guitar's serial number, and they can provide you with the correct wiring diagram. Contact | Ernie Ball Music Man
    This way.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"