Ready to Roar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I'm actually getting a majesty

User Info Menu

OMG I'm actually getting a majesty

After years of drooling, and selling off some gear I no longer play (including a beautiful Taylor 314ce) I am going to place an order for a majesty! This will easily be the most expensive guitar I will probably ever buy and the finishing options are stressing me out! ha, in a good way.

Right now I am leaning towards that hot purple flame/sparkle like this one: OMG I'm actually getting a majesty-71joduosp3l-_sy679_-jpg

Is there anything I should be aware of? I am basically at the mercy of the models carried by my local Long McQuade store (canadian big box retailer)

User Info Menu

Yes, addiction!! =D

Take your time to decide which finish you like the most, and bear in mind that the finish is usually darker and richer in person. That's good of course.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboogie View Post
    Yes, addiction!! =D

Take your time to decide which finish you like the most, and bear in mind that the finish is usually darker and richer in person. That's good of course.
    Thanks! So. That purple isn't even an option for the 2019 version? If I wanted it, I think that is the monarchy Majesty? Wondering out loud what I should do. Newer model (2019) vs something else

User Info Menu

It really depends on what finish you like the most. The guitar is basically the same with only minor differences that do not reflect on the quality of the instrument.

The Majesty line is: Majesty, Artisan Majesty, Monarchy Majesty and now that all previous finished are discontinued they call it once again simply Majesty.

The Majestic Purple is a Monarchy Majesty. Discontinued by now unfortunately. So, seems like your chance to grab one =D

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Grab that purple majesty you won’t be disappointed.
    EBMM JPXI 6 w/ Rosewood Neck
    EBMM Arctic Dream Majesty 6
    Jackson Juggernaut HT7 Matte Blue Frost
    Axe FX II and Atomic CLR
    EBMM JPXI 7 (Stolen http://forums.ernieball.com/music-ma...y-area-fl.html)

User Info Menu

Congrats! The Majesty is one of the most comfortable guitars that I've ever played. And it sounds great in all the pickup positions. No matter which one you choose, I think you're gonna be happy that you bought one.

User Info Menu

Man... Sweetwater has the purple im looking for way cheaper than what I can it for here in Canada (thats even in CAD) Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Monarchy Majesty Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend but they don't ship to Canada

Sweetwater rep was like "if you know someone in the USA, ship it there, and then get them to ship it to you"

SO close yet so far away haha.

User Info Menu

Damn, I'm with you on that one. 3k would be nice. That purple is amazing.
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidmacvicar View Post
    Man... Sweetwater has the purple im looking for way cheaper than what I can it for here in Canada (thats even in CAD) Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Monarchy Majesty Electric Guitar | Musician's Friend but they don't ship to Canada

Sweetwater rep was like "if you know someone in the USA, ship it there, and then get them to ship it to you"

SO close yet so far away haha.
    Hey, did you try checking it out on Musician's Friend's eBay page here?

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Monarchy Majesty Elec Guitar Majestic Purple 190839109972 | eBay

They have the same exact sale for the Purple Majesty for $2199.99 (US) on their eBay page, and the exclusions only say Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America

May be worth giving a shot. It's such a deep sale so hopefully there is a way to get it done!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bellaswail View Post
    Hey, did you try checking it out on Musician's Friend's eBay page here?

Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Monarchy Majesty Elec Guitar Majestic Purple 190839109972 | eBay

They have the same exact sale for the Purple Majesty for $2199.99 (US) on their eBay page, and the exclusions only say Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America

May be worth giving a shot. It's such a deep sale so hopefully there is a way to get it done!
    Damn, even better. No shipping to Canada still on that page as well. Damn.

User Info Menu

Reverb has good options if you not against shipping it.

User Info Menu

If you absolutely want the Purple Monarchy, Axe Palace still have one available and they ship to Canada. I'm from Canada and I bought a JP BFR from them.

Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty Monarchy 6 - Majestic Purple | The Axe Palace

Willcutt guitars have 6 strings and 7 strings on their website but I don't know if they ship to Canada.

Majesty
    Last edited by spacebard; 04-21-2019 at 01:50 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidmacvicar View Post
    Damn, even better. No shipping to Canada still on that page as well. Damn.
    Aw man, that actually makes me a bit mad that they don't ship to Canada. They should at least give you the option to pay extra for shipping to get it sent there.

Unless it's due to a customs issue, considering the value of the item maybe?

User Info Menu

FYI, US dealers aren't allowed to sell new items outside of the US, with some exceptions (NOS pieces, etc.). EBMM has a dealer network in place to service customers in their own countries. (Which you will appreciate if you buy an instrument that needs warranty work ...)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    FYI, US dealers aren't allowed to sell new items outside of the US, with some exceptions (NOS pieces, etc.). EBMM has a dealer network in place to service customers in their own countries. (Which you will appreciate if you buy an instrument that needs warranty work ...)
    Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't even thinking about it from EBMM's end