Music Man Modern Classics
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of the great things about this forum!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Fred, Keith and Frank, thanx for contributing. Keith, sorry to hear about your issues, hopefully it works out some how. Frank my brother long time!!!! Fred,ooh so long my friend, glad to see/hear from you.

Glenn |B)
    Glenn,
    I've been around, mostly lurking. Life has been crazy, I have 5 grandkids and counting, so they keep me busy! I still managed to pick up a sweet 1998 Axis Hardtail a few months back watching the for sale threads... I try and poke my head in here every few days or so.
    Play Ball!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fsmith View Post
    Glenn,
    I've been around, mostly lurking. Life has been crazy, I have 5 grandkids and counting, so they keep me busy! I still managed to pick up a sweet 1998 Axis Hardtail a few months back watching the for sale threads... I try and poke my head in here every few days or so.
    Wow Fred, nice, congrats, that's a lot of grand kids. I don't remember seeing a NGD from that, or did I miss it?

Nice hearing from you, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Welcome back Fred! I just sent you an email
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band