Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whoops! NGD

User Info Menu

What a beauty! Green tops are my favourite, but seem to be harder to find than other colours. The world needs more green guitars!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Awhitlock View Post
    What a beauty! Green tops are my favourite, but seem to be harder to find than other colours. The world needs more green guitars!
    But green guitars don't sell, in the words of BP (Big Poppa). Hahahahahaha, standing joke around here.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Greetings neighbor! Yorkville... like a whole other Country! Lol!

Itís odd that our greater Chicagoland area has zero EBMM dealers (outside Sam Ash and GC).
    Actually, there are two others - Chicago Music Exchange and Music Gallery. But, slim pickings for sure if you want to try one out.
    EBMM BFR Morse Tahitian Blue S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Nice love green looks like the one I bought when they came out and the fade does look good. Tried to love the floyd but never worked