Mariposa Green

Thread: Odd question / black”sparkle” ASS pics?

User Info Menu

Odd question / black”sparkle” ASS pics?

Does anyone have any decent pics of an Axis SS in black “sparkle” the pic on the guitar center sight is pretty blurry / just want to get a better idea should i move on this / i googled it but did nit get any pics of that and i tried black pearl and black magic / nothing

Thanks!

User Info Menu

It's all in how you search. The Black Sparkle has got to be the classiest sparkle finish in my opinion.

AXIS+SUPER+SPORT+BLACK+SPARKLE+MUSIC+MAN+GUITAR - Google Search

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport (USA Made) Black | Reverb

Hope it helps, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thank You !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by click track View Post
    Thank You !!
    Anytime, hope it helps. Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Glenn,
    I thought you would like this.... I just purchased the guitar and your statement below was what pushed me over the edge....

"The Black Sparkle has got to be the classiest sparkle finish in my opinion."

Thanks and I will post pictures (later this week) next to its big brother a black Reflex of the same year !!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by click track View Post
    Glenn,
    I thought you would like this.... I just purchased the guitar and your statement below was what pushed me over the edge....

"The Black Sparkle has got to be the classiest sparkle finish in my opinion."

Thanks and I will post pictures (later this week) next to its big brother a black Reflex of the same year !!
    Nice man, glad to have been able to help!!!! Luke played a black sparkle for years!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Glenn / I absolutely love this guitar, thought I share the pic of it after it was cleaned up and set up / I got a great deal used at GC / Thanks for the push !!!!

-ebmm-axis-ss-black-sparkle-jpg

User Info Menu

Oh yah man, that's awesome!!!! Congrats again. You planning an changes?

You gotta post it like this:

-ebmm-axis-ss-black-sparkle-jpg

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Sweet!
    Balls are Best!!