Strap on your style
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artist Series 7-string Cutlass (Limited Jason Richardson signature 2019)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Pinetree View Post
    So the ones hitting stores now and the regular production models, are they identical or are the ones out now special?
    The ones in stores now are the first 100. If you don't grab one of these you can order one. There is no difference in the specs
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Pinetree View Post
    Oops I forgot to reply with a quote
    The will be no difference between the initial 100 guitars and the ones being delivered later this year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    The will be no difference between the initial 100 guitars and the ones being delivered later this year.
    Will the other 2 artist series be standard production available for order?
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    Will the other 2 artist series be standard production available for order?
    The Dustin Kensrue is open for orders. You can find it on our website here: Dustin Kensrue | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man
    They Hunter Hayes is not available for order at this time. You may still be able to find one in stock. You can check it out on our website here: Hunter Hayes | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    The Dustin Kensrue is open for orders. You can find it on our website here: Dustin Kensrue | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man
    They Hunter Hayes is not available for order at this time. You may still be able to find one in stock. You can check it out on our website here: Hunter Hayes | Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man
    Thanks Daniel - I’m gonna have to keep my fingers crossed on Hunter Hayes - trying to raise funds to get one by selling another one. Only problem is I’m in the UK so have to hope they will become available for normal production order. Thanks for coming on the board with info - greatly appreciated
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green