Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks

Thread: Newbie looking for info on my HD-130 Reverb

User Info Menu

Newbie looking for info on my HD-130 Reverb

Greetings! I picked up a 70's HD-130 Reverb 2x12 combo about a year ago. I have since moved to an apartment and so now it just sits so I should sell it to someone that can use it, but I don't know the value. The amp badge on the grill says "HD-130 Reverb" and I can only find information on the amps that have the "212-HD one-thirty" badge. They appear to be the same thing but I don't know the reason for different names.
    Does anyone know the reason for this or educated in the history?
    Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this question.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie looking for info on my HD-130 Reverb-052baa9a-05e5-4fd0-8235-66ab756ee293-jpg  

User Info Menu

Found this article that seems to have quite a bit of info. Also a quick search on Reverb.com yielded a bunch that are for sale. Probably worth cruising through those to get a gist of the market value

User Info Menu

Thanks for this! Good info

User Info Menu

Hi,

I found this blog years ago that has some other info on the old MM amp line:

Welcome! | Music Man Amps

Hope that helps; back years ago I had one of the 112RD-50 models. Take their info with a grain of salt because I know for a fact he site is WRONG when it says the RD-50 models ran from 1982-1984; they start in 1981 as I purchased mine in June 1981.

User Info Menu

Thank you, this looks like it'll be a nice resource! There is some scanned Music Man catalogs from the 70's-early 80's on there but still cannot find any info on why my combo amp is called a "HD-130 Reverb" like the head units where... Maybe they just ran out of 212-HD 130 badges?

User Info Menu

Maybe it was an early model and they changed the badge some time later?
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP - Black Cherry Burst
    '14 ASS Semi MM90 - Honey Burst
    '16 Axis - Trans Gold Quilt

Fractal AX-8
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170
    Headrush FRFR-112