Not electric until you plug it in

Thread: Jp157 Trem arm

User Info Menu

Jp157 Trem arm

I received a used Jp157 that I ordered from a Guitar Center a few states away today but it did not come with a trem arm, the listing did not mention it nor did any pics show one so I assume whoever sold it to them didn't have it. Is there anywhere I can order a replacement?

I am seeing a few different styles on Reverb, and was curious if anyone knew if this one would work?

Praxis TREMARM-B6 Sterling by Music Man Replacement Tremolo | Reverb

Thanks in advance! The guitar feels and plays awesome, really excited to throw some riffs down with it.

User Info Menu

Contact EBMM customer service!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

I bought a JP12 trem arm from customer service, so I echo the previous response... call customer service
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

2019 Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

User Info Menu

The Sterling by Music Man parts are available from Praxis/SBMM --- please note that Ernie Ball Music Man in SLO does not carry parts for the SBMM instruments.

There are a few different diameter tremolo bars that have been used in the SBMM instruments depending on when/where the instrument was manufactured. They can be reached at 714-532-6657
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by micellis View Post
    I received a used Jp157 that I ordered from a Guitar Center a few states away today but it did not come with a trem arm, the listing did not mention it nor did any pics show one so I assume whoever sold it to them didn't have it. Is there anywhere I can order a replacement?

I am seeing a few different styles on Reverb, and was curious if anyone knew if this one would work?

Praxis TREMARM-B6 Sterling by Music Man Replacement Tremolo | Reverb

Thanks in advance! The guitar feels and plays awesome, really excited to throw some riffs down with it.
    info@sterlingbymusicman.com