New Prodigy

Thread: Short scale models?

User Info Menu

Short scale models?

Has Music-Man ever produced a short scale guitar? Perhaps something in the BFR lineup?

I love everything about music-man but due to arthritis and other hand issues I am starting to gravitate away from 25.5" scale instruments and move to 24 3/4". I've searched through the forum but can't recall ever seeing a short scale EBMM.

User Info Menu

The Armada has a 24-3/4 scale if you can find one!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_W View Post
    Has Music-Man ever produced a short scale guitar? Perhaps something in the BFR lineup?

I love everything about music-man but due to arthritis and other hand issues I am starting to gravitate away from 25.5" scale instruments and move to 24 3/4". I've searched through the forum but can't recall ever seeing a short scale EBMM.
    All of our current models have a 25.5" scale length. The Armada was 24 3/4" but is not currently in production. Keep an eye on our social media channels for any new products or updates.