Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: Armada discontinued?

User Info Menu

Armada discontinued?

I did a search and didn't see anything, but the Armada is no longer on the guitars page on the EBMM website. Was it officially discontinued this year?
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black 2HB AL (DOB 12.01.2009)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 3.16.2014)

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure it happened last year, or maybe the year before. It's my understanding they haven't made them for a while now.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty316 View Post
    I did a search and didn't see anything, but the Armada is no longer on the guitars page on the EBMM website. Was it officially discontinued this year?
    Check Reverb (Which just got bought by Etsy from what I heard), there were a lot on there the other day. What are you looking for? I'll keep my eyes open.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Yes it was somewhat recently discontinued. There are a few still making their way through production, but orders are no longer being accepted for it.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

May she rest in peace, I cannot get my head around these not selling, for me they are the premier alternative single cut guitar, it's like one of the best kept secrets, my band will be going on the road soon and I will be using my Armada exclusively (that and it doesn't kill my back!) I urge anyone on the fence about getting one to get it now as it looks like these will become very rare going forward....and not to mention a killer player!
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. Trans Red.
    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst