Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass

Thread: Musicman Majesty no sound / problem

User Info Menu

Musicman Majesty no sound / problem

Hi my musicman majestyc 7 string have no sound. Only if I unplug the cable, plug it back in and hold down the piezo volume knob I have sound until i let off of it. I already tried the 10 second hold, change baterries and all that stuff and only have sound if i hold the piezo knob. I dont know what more i can do. I boght the guitar in guitarcenter on manhattan almost 3 years ago in march 2017, and I from argentina i dont know what to do :( very dissapointing and disgusting situation for thjis kind of guitar.

Sorry for the mistakes. I speak spanish.

User Info Menu

Contact EBMM Customer Service!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

Daniel is online now Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MatiasLugones View Post
    Hi my musicman majestyc 7 string have no sound. Only if I unplug the cable, plug it back in and hold down the piezo volume knob I have sound until i let off of it. I already tried the 10 second hold, change baterries and all that stuff and only have sound if i hold the piezo knob. I dont know what more i can do. I boght the guitar in guitarcenter on manhattan almost 3 years ago in march 2017, and I from argentina i dont know what to do very dissapointing and disgusting situation for thjis kind of guitar.

Sorry for the mistakes. I speak spanish.
    Hi there,
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Majesty guitar. Shoot us an email at customerexperience@ernieball.com with your guitars serial number, so we can look into this for you.

User Info Menu

I send it. I hope they can help me I cant use it at all, feel very bad.