Ultra Burly

Thread: JP12 BFR Pickup Wiring diagram / instruction help

User Info Menu

JP12 BFR Pickup Wiring diagram / instruction help

Hi all,
    Wondering to know anyone get the stock JP12 BFR wiring diagram for reference?
    I found my JP12 get mess if turn the tone knob in the piezo selector in the middle and magnetic pickup position, the sound will swap automatically (i.e. sometimes will cut the bass only come out treble frequency, while sometimes will mix piezo and magnetic pickup automatically.)

I would like to check if the current setting is correct, thanks your all buddies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JP12 BFR Pickup Wiring diagram / instruction help-jp12_wiring-jpg  

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sensemomo View Post
    Hi all,
    Wondering to know anyone get the stock JP12 BFR wiring diagram for reference?
    I found my JP12 get mess if turn the tone knob in the piezo selector in the middle and magnetic pickup position, the sound will swap automatically (i.e. sometimes will cut the bass only come out treble frequency, while sometimes will mix piezo and magnetic pickup automatically.)

I would like to check if the current setting is correct, thanks your all buddies
    Hi there,
    Shoot us an email at customerexperience@ernieball.com and we'll help you out.