Strap on your style

Thread: Jamie Humphries Mesa Boogie video ft. Custom Axis Super Sport

User Info Menu

Jamie Humphries Mesa Boogie video ft. Custom Axis Super Sport

Hey guys,

Hereís my newest track/video release by Mesa Boogie demoing the Fillmore 50 combo.. itís the first of five videos in a series. Stylistically itís quite different from anything Iíve put out before. I used my 20th anniversary custom single mahogany body Axis Super Sport, which is fast becoming my ďgo toĒ guitar. I hope you guys enjoy this. Cheers Jamie

Visit the official website for Jamie Humphries for news, tour dates, and online lesson details.

http://www.jamiehumphries.com

User Info Menu

Great track! I love its funky fusion-y vibe. Nice guitar, too :-)
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H

User Info Menu

Jamie, Funky man, I like it, great job as always and the ASS sounds awesome!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Dig the video... and dig my Fillmore 50 with my Cutlass even more. Great combo... music man and boogie
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

2019 Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a whileÖ Damn! You really want to play with them again."