EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: forum moderator

User Info Menu

forum moderator

I had started a conversation to understand and express my difficulty towards a couple of mishaps I had with music man guitars, with a polite exchange of opinions and maybe looking for some suggestions, showing evidence, photos, of that that happened to me, in this a moderator decides that it is time to close the civil discussion, well, I find this very offensive, also because I am a lover of the brand with 6 guitars music man in my closet, but here evidently we must speak only of nice things, you can't have a dialogue about the problems encountered, congratulations, no problem, thanks to the moderator to make me lose my appreciation for my main brand of guitars.
    really thanks.
    I greet you and thank you for the exchange of views,
    I remain very disappointed.
    thank you for your time.
    regards.

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Hi Chris,
    I think the forum moderator felt that the thread had run its course. If you have any questions, or if I can help you out in any way, feel free to contact me at customerexperience@ernieball.com and I'll help you out.

User Info Menu

Yes, I believe the thread had run it's course.

There were multiple offers of trying to help you out, including from Daniel.

Discussion on this forum doesn't have to be all positive. But at some point it's obvious that the discussion is over. You asked for help, we tried. You complained, we listened.

Sending me a PM calling me offensive, and then starting another thread to complain ... what is it that you want exactly?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Yes, I believe the thread had run it's course.

There were multiple offers of trying to help you out, including from Daniel.

Discussion on this forum doesn't have to be all positive. But at some point it's obvious that the discussion is over. You asked for help, we tried. You complained, we listened.

Sending me a PM calling me offensive, and then starting another thread to complain ... what is it that you want exactly?
    Nothing, a forum is for talk and to share opinion, without someone that decide when close. I think.
    Yes i sent to you a private message to express my disappointment, with education, you can share it.
    No problems, thanks for all your time and attention.
    Best regards
    Bye.
    Last edited by Guitarchris; 09-21-2019 at 04:15 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarchris View Post
    ...without someone that decide when close. I think.
    We'd love it to work that way but in the nearly 20 years this forum exists, and lots of our experience on other forums too, we know that some discussions can even descend into pointless name calling and rudeness if continued indefinitely. As this forum is not a regular guitar forum, but a manuafacturer's official portal, we therefore tend to act sooner rather than later.

We hear your disappointment. We hear your frustration. We wish you the very best.
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.