Strap Blocks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New EBMM Owner - Does EBMM Do Re-Finishes?

User Info Menu

a pro refinisher like Marty Bell would have no problem dealing with binding
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    On second thought, the one I have works fine actually. I just need to get a cream tip.
    It likely came from the factory with a black tip. My black GameChanger reflex did. I swapped it and the black pickup switch tip for cream ones. Mine also doesn't have any pickup rings.
    ---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    It likely came from the factory with a black tip. My black GameChanger reflex did. I swapped it and the black pickup switch tip for cream ones. Mine also doesn't have any pickup rings.
    Mine's the black and cream model, and every vid/pic I've seen it had a cream bar. I think the Game Changers are different. But that's my limited info. I'm not necessarily disputing it.. and it doesn't matter much

Looks like the date of mine is Dec 30, 2009. Right on the brink. Must've been one of the earliest (non 25ths) made?
    Last edited by KDude; 10-01-2019 at 07:02 PM.

User Info Menu

I tried to fit some AllParts mini Schaller type knobs on the tuners, and they don't seem to fit. Are the shafts in these actually different from other Schallers?

On the plus side, I've grown to kind of like the pearl knobs it came with. It's no different than the 25th or Axis, I guess. I just wish the owner had included the original chrome buttons (assuming it came that way... maybe these pearls were original all along).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I tried to fit some AllParts mini Schaller type knobs on the tuners, and they don't seem to fit. Are the shafts in these actually different from other Schallers?
    Just going to bump this one time. Can anyone help me here? Do you know what tuner knobs actually work on these shafts?..outside of just getting a whole new set.

User Info Menu

Are they locking tuners? Sometimes those have a different shaft.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    Are they locking tuners? Sometimes those have a different shaft.
    Yeah, locking tuners.. they're apparently Schallers, but these have a blank locking knob and not the "S" logo like the newest Music Mans. Otherwise, they look identical.