New Prodigy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The all new Ernie Ball Music Man Vault!

User Info Menu

That sparkle salmon Petrucci looks fantastic! Can't wait to see some unusual or one-off Lukes!
    Luke 2 Graphite Pearl MH
    Luke 2 Luke Blue
    Luke 2 BFR True Gold Rosewood
    Luke 3 BFR Boysenberry Quilt
    Luke 3 PDN Bodhi Blue Rosewood
    JP6 White Pearl MH
    JP6 PDN Starry Night MH
    Cutlass PDN Starry Night MH
    Cutlass Black

User Info Menu

Any Black Friday discounts for the Vault. That hot pink Majesty is calling out to me!

User Info Menu

Soooo...about time for some new stock, huh?

User Info Menu

With NAMM coming up I imagine they are pretty busy. But after NAMM, I wonder if the vault may have some SPECIAL pieces!
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my EBMM photo ablumbs

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Anything coming to the Vault? Also, let me clarify, not the new Vault of limited pieces, but the EBMM legacy vault of one offs and such.

Thanx, Glenn |B)
    Hi Glen, We will be releasing new products on the The Vault website every 2 months. The last release was the beginning of February. You can check out what's available at Shop Ernie Ball Music Man - Music Man Shop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi Glen, We will be releasing new products on the The Vault website every 2 months. The last release was the beginning of February. You can check out what's available at Shop Ernie Ball Music Man - Music Man Shop
    Daniel, thanx for the reply.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 02-18-2020 at 02:21 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Hey Daniel,

As Glenn stated, I would also like to know if you will be introducing some of the "Legacy" guitfiddles to the vault? You guys make amazing instruments, past and present, DaBest... But I'm a sucker for those old heads. Thanks!

- Nick
    1986 Music Man 1st Production(Ash
    Body/Maple Neck/Rosewood
    Board (Serial#86034)

1991 Silhouette(Natural Ash/Maple
    Neck/T-shell/LaceSensorGolds)

2006 SM-Y2D(Tobacco Sunburst)
    2018 Warmoth Tele (Swap Ash/Purple
    Quilt Top/Rosewood Neck/Ebony
    board)

Daniel is offline Ernie Ball, Inc. Ernie Ball Customer Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SilosRock View Post
    Hey Daniel,

As Glenn stated, I would also like to know if you will be introducing some of the "Legacy" guitfiddles to the vault? You guys make amazing instruments, past and present, DaBest... But I'm a sucker for those old heads. Thanks!

- Nick
    Hi Nick and Glenn,
    We have a lot of exciting things coming to The Vault. Unfortunately, I'm not able to release any information on potential upcoming models. Keep an eye on our social media channels and the forums for any updates.

User Info Menu

Thanks Daniel
    1986 Music Man 1st Production(Ash
    Body/Maple Neck/Rosewood
    Board (Serial#86034)

1991 Silhouette(Natural Ash/Maple
    Neck/T-shell/LaceSensorGolds)

2006 SM-Y2D(Tobacco Sunburst)
    2018 Warmoth Tele (Swap Ash/Purple
    Quilt Top/Rosewood Neck/Ebony
    board)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    New instruments will be added to The Vault every other month!
    PLEASE ask them to do another run of the Hot Pink Lukes….I need one in my life.
    1997 Gibson Les Paul Classic
    1997 Ibanez RG570
    2001 Music Man Axis
    1993 Fender Telecaster
    1999 Fender Stratocaster
    2018 Charvel DK24

User Info Menu

Of all the casualties of this pandemic, the lack of new instruments in the Vault is... Well, it's WAY TF down the list, but... it's ON the list.

User Info Menu

I love DT and JP... my favorite music, my biggest influence, my invitation and encouragement to take on this art form [years ago]... but I really love the JP’s without the 1st fret JP shield or DT logo. Hope some of the other fret inlays EBMM uses make their way as unique JP fret inlay offerings in the vault. As a HUGE fan of what you guys have designed, JP and BP, I respectfully share my consumer opinion that the 1st fret logos are fanatic. Thank you for taking the time to read this, this community is a #♭eautiful thing
    Thank you for the innovations BP