Flat Ribbon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monarchy Majesty pickup swap question.

User Info Menu

Im so confused anymore on swapping out these pups.
    If I wanted to try Bare Knuckle pickups in my Majesty 2018, what would that look like?
    I contacted DiMarzio and they said it would be an extra charge to have HUMBUCKERS made for the Majesty 2018 guitar.
    Why??

What is going on in this cavity of this guitar that I don't understand?
    EBMM JP15 Majesty 2018- Arctic Dream (with Illuminators but want to upgrade my Humbuckers but am scared)
    > Pedals!!!
    --> Mesa Boogie Fillmore 100 stereo with an Orange TH-30.
    JAM Pedals-Spaceman-Analogman-1981 Inventions-Landgraff MO'D
    Red Witch-EQD-Rainger FX-Darkglass Electronics-Keeley Electronics-Mojo Vibe-Fulltone-Mu-Tron
    -Snouse Electronics(BB2)-Walrus Audio Julia chorus-Z.Vex Lo-Fi Junky-Keeley ECCOS Looper-Wingman FX Danger Zone -MXR/CAE power-Truetone CS
    Voodoo Labs PP2+

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Medic05 View Post
    Im so confused anymore on swapping out these pups.
    If I wanted to try Bare Knuckle pickups in my Majesty 2018, what would that look like?
    I contacted DiMarzio and they said it would be an extra charge to have HUMBUCKERS made for the Majesty 2018 guitar.
    Why??

What is going on in this cavity of this guitar that I don't understand?
    Your 2018 Majesty has the quick connect baseplate which is an extra charge option when ordering custom pickups from DiMarzio
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

To go along with what Pete pointed out, the quick connect pickups have a smaller base and have no legs so normal pickups will not fit in a guitar routed for them. I ran into this issue with a JP15 awhile back. I foolishly had the guitar routed and pickups modified to fit. Only later did I learn you could order from Dimarzio with the quick connect base, and the worst part is that I put in Dimarzio pickups...