Strap Blocks

Thread: Monarchy Majesty pickup swap question.

User Info Menu

Monarchy Majesty pickup swap question.

Hey ! Iím trying to put the new DC/RM Dimarzios in my 7 string. Do I need to order them with the quick connects? Thanks for the any help/info on this.

Dave
    Majesty 6 Kinetic Blue
    Majesty 7 Majestic Purple
    PRS Custom 24-08
    Axe Fx III, invective 120
    EBMM JPXI 7 (Stolen http://forums.ernieball.com/music-ma...y-area-fl.html)

User Info Menu

The Monarchy does use the quick disconnect pickups. I just did the opposite and put the Sonic Ecstacy pickups from the Monarchy in my 2019 Kinetic Blue 7 string.

The DC/RM pickups can be ordered to fit. Hit up Pete at Dubaldo Music for a custom order with Dimarzio.
    EBMM Arctic Dream Majesty 7
    EBMM JP16
    EBMM Monarchy Majesty
    EBMM Marine Blue Sparkle Majesty #64
    EBMM Kinetic Blue Majesty 7

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. Dimarzio is doing 25% off today so I wanted to take advantage of that.
    Majesty 6 Kinetic Blue
    Majesty 7 Majestic Purple
    PRS Custom 24-08
    Axe Fx III, invective 120
    EBMM JPXI 7 (Stolen http://forums.ernieball.com/music-ma...y-area-fl.html)

User Info Menu

I was wondering the same. I'd like to swap out my sonic ecstasy pickups in my Monarchy majesty as well. Quick connect sounds like a really good idea. Even I can swap those out. I'm pretty useless at this sort of thing usually. Thanks guys.

User Info Menu

Would you need F spaced or standard spacing on these pickups for a majesty?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    Would you need F spaced or standard spacing on these pickups for a majesty?
    The bridge is F-spaced. The neck has standard spacing.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    The bridge is F-spaced. The neck has standard spacing.
    Thanks for the info, I was wondering why the dreamcatcher was f spaced and the rain maker wasn't. As long as they fit ok then no worries.

User Info Menu

Hi guys,

Just checking something, I'm being told by my dealer over here in the UK that the quick connect system I can't order it's not an option from Dimarzio. Does that sound right to you?

Cheers

Paul

User Info Menu

Maybe it is an export thing?

I order directly from DiMarzio and they do offer the quick connect here in the USA - I've got some in the store right now.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I've asked a couple of other dealers will see that they say. The other dealer said it's not an option. Sounds strange to me. Unless the connector blocks are removable and they can be put on the new pickups. I've asked Music Man over here in the UK as well just in case.
    Last edited by Paulg2uk; 12-06-2019 at 04:43 AM.

User Info Menu

I'm struggling to find the answer over here in the UK. My other dealer says the same there's no option for the quick connect system. I've asked the Music man distributor over here to see if the connector blocks are removable. I think I'll have to take one of the pickups out from my majesty to see for myself.

Still waiting on a reply from Dimarzio.