New banner
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New for 2020 - announced

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nathanhny View Post
    I see they've changed the body wood on the BFR Luke as well. Anybody have any experience with okoume wood?

HH Albert Lee has the same wood. I love my AL and it sounds amazing.
    Trans Gold Axis- Flame (DOB 12.13.1996)
    Trans Green Axis Sport (DOB 12.02.1997)
    Trans Green Axis- Quilt (DOB 03.14.2000)
    Black 2HB AL (DOB 12.01.2009)
    White HSS Silo Spec (DOB 3.16.2014)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    understand that for everything we add something has to go away....trying to balance all the models with new stuff is very hard'
    Did we lose any lines completely this year? Silhouette, Silo Spec... etc? Asking for a friend... lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty316 View Post
    Did we lose any lines completely this year? Silhouette, Silo Spec... etc? Asking for a friend... lol
    No word as of yet, hoping not. Would like to see with of those guitars get some love. Maybe, the new bridge or something.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    No word as of yet, hoping not. Would like to see with of those guitars get some love. Maybe, the new bridge or something.

Glenn |B)
    Roasted necks and a couple of new colors. At the same time, I get why they aren't getting the love that the Cutlass or other models are. Glad I have a Silo Spec...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stratty316 View Post
    BP certainly seemed like he might have been prepping us for that in his comment a couple days ago... And yes, I think they must be dropping the BFR moniker from any regular production guitar, ie the LIII BFR becoming the LIII Maple Top.
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

So bummed, was really hoping for a new Color for the JPXI .... Oh well
    2005-JP6 RED PEARL
    2012-JPXI BLACK ONYX
    2013-JPXII BALI BURST
    2014-MAJESTY ARCTIC DREAM
    2015-JP15 BLUEBERRY BURST (#57-300)
    2015-JPXII CHERRY SUGAR

User Info Menu

The Sabre pics on FB are unbelievable. Those guitars are SCHAWEEEEET!!!! They have a "slightly wider" neck - which is great for my meat hook hands. I wonder what the neck profile is..... ?
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    EBMM AL HT Trans Walnut Rosewood Neck S/N G77991 DOB 9/16/16
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

It must be somewhat disheartening to spend so much time coming up with new models and interesting technology, only to have people chime in with their disappointment about a lack of new colours ...

Any chance those whose wishes weren't granted could just keep that to themselves?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    It must be somewhat disheartening to spend so much time coming up with new models and interesting technology, only to have people chime in with their disappointment about a lack of new colours ...

Any chance those whose wishes weren't granted could just keep that to themselves?
    No problem
    2005-JP6 RED PEARL
    2012-JPXI BLACK ONYX
    2013-JPXII BALI BURST
    2014-MAJESTY ARCTIC DREAM
    2015-JP15 BLUEBERRY BURST (#57-300)
    2015-JPXII CHERRY SUGAR

User Info Menu

Just saw this on FailBook.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Man...those Sabres be looking niiiiiice. The pics on FB/Instagram were stellar.
    I think these will do well, especially if all of the people that have always complained about the nut width on most MM instruments put their money where their mouth is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GoKart Mozart View Post
    Man...those Sabres be looking niiiiiice. The pics on FB/Instagram were stellar.
    I think these will do well, especially if all of the people that have always complained about the nut width on most MM instruments put their money where their mouth is.
    I agree, The Sabre looks awesome, I for one am waiting on pricing. I am very very tempted to buy.
    "What is understood need not be discussed"

User Info Menu

The blue one on display is hot. I'm also really tempted. Not that I need another HH guitar ...

User Info Menu

The blue one on display is hot. I'm also really tempted. Not that I need another HH guitar ...
    Same here this one is just jaw dropping

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EOa4ZZVU...jpg&name=large

sa frets? Ebony fretboard? Just give me on reason to say yes
    Last edited by threeminutesboy; 01-17-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007
    BFR 25th Anniversary Venetian Red burst 2009

User Info Menu

It keeps me from dwelling on how much I WANT a Blue Moonstone Saber, a Cerulean Paradise JP15, a Luscious Green Luke III Maple Top, a Tectonic Blue Sparkle Stingray 5 Special, etc...

Of course my main disappointment is that Blue Dawn isn't always available on every guitar. Back during the PDN runs, I REALLY wanted that to be one of the colors. A blue Dawn Stingray RS would also be instantly purchased by myself.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck