New Prodigy
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New for 2020 - announced

User Info Menu

New for 2020 - announced

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

That shell pink valentine is gorgeous. Would love a charcoal sparkle cutlass without the rosewood fretboard.

User Info Menu

Wow some serious upgrade in the range!

And amazing new colors.

Thanks for sharing
    EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007
    BFR 25th Anniversary Venetian Red burst 2009

User Info Menu

Wow those Lukes are awesome!!! New Saber huh, bringing back on the original Music Mans, pretty cool.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

My wallet just LOVES the new AL's!
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 01-14-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

I loved that Charging Green since I saw Danish Pete's Cutlass in that finish. That one's going to test me...
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

To be honest I'm pretty disapointed by the JP/majesty line up. Nothing new basicly. Missed opportunity to do a JP20/JPXX. There have been rumours of a few interesting prototypes of different 8 strings variation, JP8, multiscales Majesty (basicly some people have spoke with JP and that's what the man himself told them). I'm not expecting an 8 strings before JP use it for a song, but something new would have been cool. Just my opinion, the Sabre model looks really cool with some great finish combo !!
    EBMM JP 6 BFR (TransBlack Quilt Top) 2011
    SBMM JP70 (Purple) 2014

User Info Menu

Sweet stuff!
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    EBMM AL HT Trans Walnut Rosewood Neck S/N G77991 DOB 9/16/16
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Sabre- huh, interesting!

I'd be really interested to hear how the new MM pickups in the LIII stack up against the Transitions - they've become my favourite humbuckers these days. (I even put a set in my Steve Morse.)

The Shell Pink Valentine is also pretty neat.

And I have to say I'm really digging the look of the Joe Dart bass (even though that's not a new for NAMM model.)

User Info Menu

Was really hoping to see an alternative finish/top for the Richardson. Maybe a BFR someday?

User Info Menu

Well, the Sabre is exactly what I DIDNT need to be announced. Guess I’ve got to sell something to make room for one of those in blue moonstone. As long as they have SS frets?
    Last edited by jmmp; 01-14-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    JP6 Pearl White born 1/11/11
    Majesty Monarchy Imperial Blue born 1/23/18
    Some other guitars

User Info Menu

Oh boy.... wow, very nice "news" !! I suspect there will be some very happy folks to see that Sabre !!!
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

That Ember Glow Majesty is making movement happen in my pants. (in the front) That is PERFECT!!

User Info Menu

Yep, there goes my wallet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrJJoncas View Post
    To be honest I'm pretty disapointed by the JP/majesty line up. Nothing new basicly. Missed opportunity to do a JP20/JPXX. There have been rumours of a few interesting prototypes of different 8 strings variation, JP8, multiscales Majesty (basicly some people have spoke with JP and that's what the man himself told them). I'm not expecting an 8 strings before JP use it for a song, but something new would have been cool. Just my opinion, the Sabre model looks really cool with some great finish combo !!
    I agree for the most part though the new JP15 finish is alluring. I'd love to see a JP20. The new Luke pickups interest me, specifically the HSS as i wasn't crazy about the singles from dimarzio. The transition humbuckers are great though so those are big shoes to fill.