The Vault

Thread: How to get single coil sound on EBMM BFR Majesty? (charred silver)

User Info Menu

Arrow How to get single coil sound on EBMM BFR Majesty? (charred silver)

So, I was doing a little research online and stumbled upon a video (JP MAJESTY WITH SINGLE COIL SOUND - YouTube) that shows you how to modify your Majesty in a way that gives you a single coil option. I have the EBMM BFR Charred Silver Majesty and was curious if I could go ahead and use this same method to achieve these results. If anyone could give me a yes or no or point me in the right direction, that would be very helpful.

Thank you, have a good one.

User Info Menu

The middle position with the tone knob popped up is both pickups split.

User Info Menu

If your circuit boards look like the ones in the Video then it will probably work. If they look completely different (and much simpler) then you have the new circuit design and it might not work.
    Last edited by mildew; 01-28-2020 at 03:37 AM.

User Info Menu

If you feel you can't do it... why not?

Just remember to come back here and post the results, these mods are amazing!

User Info Menu

I want to hear more on the mod...please.
    EBMM JP15 Majesty 2018- Arctic Dream (with Illuminators but want to upgrade my Humbuckers but am scared)
    > Pedals!!!
    --> Mesa Boogie Fillmore 100 stereo with an Orange TH-30.
    JAM Pedals-Spaceman-Analogman-1981 Inventions-Landgraff MO'D
    Red Witch-EQD-Rainger FX-Darkglass Electronics-Keeley Electronics-Mojo Vibe-Fulltone-Mu-Tron
    -Snouse Electronics(BB2)-Walrus Audio Julia chorus-Z.Vex Lo-Fi Junky-Keeley ECCOS Looper-Wingman FX Danger Zone -MXR/CAE power-Truetone CS
    Voodoo Labs PP2+