2020 StingRay Special colors

Thread: JP15 floating trem Saddle Hex size

User Info Menu

JP15 floating trem Saddle Hex size

Hey Forums,
    I'm looking to experiment a bit on my Music Man JP15 and want to lower the action by lowering the floating trem saddles 1/8 to 1/4 turn. The neck relief is great (just a little bit of concave bow). I don't have the right hex wrench for the adjustment bolts (my smallest hex, 2mm, was too big). I wanted to order one off amazon, anyone know the size of that bolt? I can provides pics if needed.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure of the size, but you should be able to get one from any local hardware store.

Might not hurt to get a set.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

Awesome, thanks guys! Sorry for the redundant post, but I couldn't located the info before.