Strap Blocks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fractal Audio Pedals and Effects Equipment who uses here?

User Info Menu

Fractal Audio Pedals and Effects Equipment who uses here?

User Info Menu

Axe III user here. My first modeler was a used Ax8. It sounded so good I went all out on an Axe 3 with the FC12 controller. The Axe3 sounded so good I sold both of my amps and all of my pedals, which more than paid for the Axe setup. Iíve had zero gas for an amp in over a year since. Even my short scale Stingray sounds great thru the Axe.
    Iím playing thru a Xitone powered Mcbritt cab.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Axe III user here. My first modeler was a used Ax8. It sounded so good I went all out on an Axe 3 with the FC12 controller. The Axe3 sounded so good I sold both of my amps and all of my pedals, which more than paid for the Axe setup. I’ve had zero gas for an amp in over a year since. Even my short scale Stingray sounds great thru the Axe.
    I’m playing thru a Xitone powered Mcbritt cab.
    Nice!

User Info Menu

I am using a III. I have been a fractal user since 2009 when I bought an Ultra. Also have a II that I still own. The III is fantastic
    JP6 Mystic Dream
    JP6 DD2
    JP6 BFR Walnut
    JP6 White Sparkle
    JP6 BFR Cherry Burst
    JP6 BFR Black Sparkle Custom Color
    JPX6
    JP6 Olive Gold
    JP6 Blue Dawn
    JP13 Cardinal Red Sparkle
    JP6 Stealth White
    JP6 Gold Sparkle
    JP6 Starry Night
    JP6 Autumn Red
    Luke III Buttercream

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    I am using a III. I have been a fractal user since 2009 when I bought an Ultra. Also have a II that I still own. The III is fantastic
    Nice!

User Info Menu

I'm an Axe III/ FC-12 user. You can't beat the flexibility and sheer amount of different tones and effects available. Makes a great guitar recording interface too. Great community as well. I've learned so much from folks like Burgs, Leon Todd and Cooper Carter.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    EBMM Artisan Majesty 7 Nero
    EBMM Majesty 6 Arctic Dream
    EBMM Monarchy Majesty 6 Imperial Blue
    EBMM JP6 BFR Solar Burst
    EBMM JP16 6
    EBMM Cutlass SSS Turquoise
    Taylor 414CE
    Mesa Boogie JP2C

User Info Menu

I use an axefx2xl+ and MFC101 mk3 since 2015, when I sold my MB mark V to be able to play at my wedding, at home and everywhere
    Can't be happier, had several bands with drastically different sounds and never felt the need of an amp again.
    Needless to say my JP12 sounds glorious with it
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

I use an AX-8 with a PowerStage-amped 2x12 and/or a Headrush FRFR-112. Like someone else mentioned, I haven't thought about buying another amp in the almost two years since I started playing through the AX-8.
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP - Black Cherry Burst
    '14 ASS Semi MM90 - Honey Burst
    '16 Axis - Trans Gold Quilt

Fractal AX-8
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170
    Headrush FRFR-112

User Info Menu

Same here Axe FX III and FC12 user as well. Used to have an Axe FX II XL+ but I never used the modelling in it. I used to run the 4CM with my Boogie MKV35. I still have that amp but I now run direct with the Axe III and love it.

Although I have been tempted with the Synergy modules recently and I have an empty space in my rack lol. FM3 first though I think.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

AX8 user here. Sold my Mark IV combo to fund it; no regrets. Just wish they still supported it with upgrades, etc. Sucks we don’t have JP2C amp model on the AX8...

User Info Menu

I own the Axe Fx 3. Will be getting the FC 12 and probably FM3 for my portable needs. Ive been on board with Fractal since 2011 with the Axe Fx 2. Owned a Krank, Mesa, and 5150 but sold them all Absolutely love my Fractal products.
    2004 Desert Gold JP6
    2011 Mystic Dream JP7
    2015 Tribal Purple Agile Septor Elite 827
    2019 Kiesel 5 String Multiscale Zeus FADE
    2017 Kiesel 7 String Sparkle Purple Aeries

2017 Kiesel 6 String Sparkle Red Aeries
    2017 PRS SE Mark Holcomb BURST
    2017 Breedlove Exotic Concert Koa

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BJ Price View Post
    I own the Axe Fx 3. Will be getting the FC 12 and probably FM3 for my portable needs. Ive been on board with Fractal since 2011 with the Axe Fx 2. Owned a Krank, Mesa, and 5150 but sold them all Absolutely love my Fractal products.

Just waiting for the waitlist?

User Info Menu

Just got on the European waitlist for the FM3. Unfortunately my II broke down recently and can’t be fixed according to G66 (European Service Partner and distributor of Fractal).

So waiting on my JP6 until August and at least a few more months until I get the FM3. ��

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nhoj View Post
    Just waiting for the waitlist?
    No not really. I knew it would be awhile so I will get one probably later this year.
    2004 Desert Gold JP6
    2011 Mystic Dream JP7
    2015 Tribal Purple Agile Septor Elite 827
    2019 Kiesel 5 String Multiscale Zeus FADE
    2017 Kiesel 7 String Sparkle Purple Aeries

2017 Kiesel 6 String Sparkle Red Aeries
    2017 PRS SE Mark Holcomb BURST
    2017 Breedlove Exotic Concert Koa