Strap Blocks

Thread: Albert Lee model - request

User Info Menu

Albert Lee model - request

The Albert Lee model generally gets incredible reviews from players yet seems to be one of the more difficult ones to obtain, certainly in the UK.

I'd love the Music Zoo Amethyst one to be available worldwide, but even more, any chance of the 3MM90 being re-introduced into the catalogue?

User Info Menu

Sadly, don't count on it.... keep your eyes on the used market....
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coldsummer View Post
    The Albert Lee model generally gets incredible reviews from players yet seems to be one of the more difficult ones to obtain, certainly in the UK.

I'd love the Music Zoo Amethyst one to be available worldwide, but even more, any chance of the 3MM90 being re-introduced into the catalogue?
    I believe, with Music Zoo one not being available in UK market, they are actually allowed to sell it beyond the US because they won't be effecting a UK dealer
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    I believe, with Music Zoo one not being available in UK market, they are actually allowed to sell it beyond the US because they won't be effecting a UK dealer
    That would be great but I think they are all sold now.

User Info Menu

I'm not sure that's right you should check with CS just to play it safe.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

I'm curious if there will be any BFR offering this year for any AL's. Hoping there are and hoping for something different, unique.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    I'm not sure that's right you should check with CS just to play it safe.

Glenn |B)
    I checked it with the UK distributor a year back and they said it was fair when instruments are not available here. Things could have changed of course. I’d enquire with Music Zoo direct.
    And where there’s a will...
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS HSS - Firemist Silver
    Cutlass Hunter Hayes - Lake Tahoe Blue
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

I checked it with the UK distributor a year back and they said it was fair when instruments are not available here. Things could have changed of course. I’d enquire with Music Zoo direct.
    And where there’s a will...
    Well cool, I hope for you guys over there that this is the case!!!!!

Glenn |B)