The Vault

Thread: Silhouette Special Wiring Schematic

User Info Menu

Silhouette Special Wiring Schematic

I'm trying to reinstall the original configuration (HSS) from (HH) of my MM Silhouette Special with the Silent Circuit. But I can't seem to find wiring schematics online. Does anybody have one?

User Info Menu

Hi and welcome. I'd email EBMM customer service. They will likely be able to help.
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    EBMM AL HT Trans Walnut Rosewood Neck S/N G77991 DOB 9/16/16
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Try customerexperience@ernieball.com. Daniel should be able to help you out.

User Info Menu

I did send them an email like 2 days ago but they did not reply.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lyndly View Post
    I did send them an email like 2 days ago but they did not reply.
    I'll look when I get home, I might have one. But if oyu got a Silo Special and never posted pics it doesn't really exist man,

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Lyndly, send me a Private Message with your email address. Also use the Music Man Serial number tool and tell me the date of birth of your guitar. I have a schematic but it changed a little over the years and I need to know which one to send you.

Serial Number Database | Ernie Ball Music Man
    Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my EBMM photo ablumbs

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service