New banner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, well, well looked what dropped today!!!

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Well, well, well look at what dropped today!!!

Last edited by GWDavis28; 04-15-2020 at 06:38 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

That StingRay is a stunner

User Info Menu

The blue & green burst are fabulous!!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

That Majesty is sweet.
    That Stingray is SWEEEET!

User Info Menu

So if these are the latest BFRs, then what the heck was that teaser all about that JP put out on social media yesterday about a purple nebula majesty?!
    Current EBMM Guitars:
    2012 JPXI-7
    2014 JP6 BFR Koa
    2018 Valentine
    2018 JP15 BFR Eminence Purple

My Youtube Channel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Etudica View Post
    So if these are the latest BFRs, then what the heck was that teaser all about that JP put out on social media yesterday about a purple nebula majesty?!
    The Purple Nebula has a different release date (not yet)
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

I dig the Cutlass
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

Love the Majesty, that fret board looks amazing without inlays.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PanicAttack View Post
    Love the Majesty, that fret board looks amazing without inlays.
    Agreed! I love the look of the Majestys, but i can't stand the first fret inlay...

User Info Menu

the link doesn´t work?!
    Is the Majesty a Starry Night?
    blueburst Steve Morse Standard, Jan 03, 2005
    pinkburst Albert Lee, Jul 13, 1994
    cinnamon SUB1, Mar 08, 2004
    vintage gold reflex, June 22, 2011

My Band: Groove Bang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by banjoplayer View Post
    the link doesn´t work?!
    Is the Majesty a Starry Night?
    Nope, it is not, it's a Gremlin Green, but not like the original Gremlin green from the 2000's.

Your right the link must have gotten posted before it was supposed too. Well hopefully it will be back soon.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

We had the Stingray and the AL in orange burst, now I’d like to see an AL in this blue sparkle.

User Info Menu

Looks like it's back up and live again, today must have been the official date.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Sting

ray

omg

User Info Menu

Glenn |B)