Ready to Roar

Thread: Travis Larson Band at home...

User Info Menu

Travis Larson Band at home...

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting in guitars and basses but thought you guys might enjoy some MusicMan fun from home!

User Info Menu

Those petrucci's just always sound good. It's amazing that they are no accident. I always find your stuff so easy to listen to. The sound and the music are just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Could you do something like this with your 20th SiLO? Also what is the software you have displayed that shows the fret position for the notes played?
    93 Silhouette 96 Silhouette Recovered!2007.8.3 99 Silhouette Bass Guitar 00 Steve Morse 02 Sterling 02 Petrucci 02 Silhouette 04 Bongo 04 S.U.B. 05 Steve Morse Y2D 06 Silhouette 06 Petrucci 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 06 20th Anniversary Silhouette 07 7 String 10 Honey Burst Silhouette 11Black Sugar Silhouette 12 Ash Floyd Silhouette19 Bongo 6 Fretless BFR Double neck

User Info Menu

Nice, thanx for sharing!!!! NorM is right the JP's always sound great.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorM View Post
    Those petrucci's just always sound good. It's amazing that they are no accident. I always find your stuff so easy to listen to. The sound and the music are just awesome. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Could you do something like this with your 20th SiLO? Also what is the software you have displayed that shows the fret position for the notes played?
    Thanks for the kind words! The screen is the TriplePlay midi device producing the electric piano sounds etc... I Just shot something coming up that has the Majesty but maybe the 20th down the road :-) Beautiful guitar...

User Info Menu

Nice Travis, thanks for sharing. Always good to hear ya'll play!

User Info Menu

Amazing (as usual), Travis!

User Info Menu

Caught your show with the Aristocrats in Washington DC. Exceptional show Travis! You guys sound amazing
    Trans Blue Axis - Quilt
    Trans Black Axis - Quilt
    Cherry Sunburst Axis - Quilt
    Pacific Blue Burst Axis

User Info Menu

Sweet! Been a while since I've heard some TLB! Thanks
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH