Straps 2020
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axis SS Neptune Blue Roasted Maple Neck Thoughts?

User Info Menu

Congrats Paul.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to the NGD photos. Especially as they are rare beasts here in the UK.

Where did you manage to find the for sale advert?

I'm always on the lookout for ASS models and try to keep an eye on the For Sale section on here as well as ebay, reverb and approved musicman UK stockists.

Missed out on the perfect Axis Super Sport PDN Starry Night from Musicstreet. If the owner of that is a forum member please give me first refusal.

User Info Menu

I saw the guitar Bluesboy. It was on Reverb and its a stunner mate. I have owned 6 Musicman guitars ( 3 were ASS models) and i got them all from a shop in Ashbourne.
    2010 Axis Super Sport BFR Bahama Blue Burst Rosewood fretboard

You only have 12 notes, what you do with them is up to you - Edward Van Halen

User Info Menu

Is that Guitars4You.

I passed on a black sugar finished ASS with a piezo bridge a few years back from there. One of my biggest guitar regrets.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesboy82 View Post
    Congrats Paul.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to the NGD photos. Especially as they are rare beasts here in the UK.

Where did you manage to find the for sale advert?

I'm always on the lookout for ASS models and try to keep an eye on the For Sale section on here as well as ebay, reverb and approved musicman UK stockists.

Missed out on the perfect Axis Super Sport PDN Starry Night from Musicstreet. If the owner of that is a forum member please give me first refusal.
    Is was on Reverb and Ebay. I ended up buying it on Ebay after making a deal with the seller. That's what interested me was the fact it was a LTD version and that it had a roasted maple neck.

UPS were supposed to deliver yesterday but for some reason it got delayed for a day. It has now turned up today but I'm still at work unfortunately but I will post some pics tonight if I get a chance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    Is was on Reverb and Ebay. I ended up buying it on Ebay after making a deal with the seller. That's what interested me was the fact it was a LTD version and that it had a roasted maple neck.

UPS were supposed to deliver yesterday but for some reason it got delayed for a day. It has now turned up today but I'm still at work unfortunately but I will post some pics tonight if I get a chance.
    Man the day will drag now!

User Info Menu

Is that Guitars4You.

I passed on a black sugar finished ASS with a piezo bridge a few years back from there. One of my biggest guitar regrets.
    Yes mate. Great place to buy MM guitars. Got my latest ASS from there last month.

User Info Menu

What, last month!

I thought Guitars4You had stopped trading a while back.

User Info Menu

Just clocked you are in Derby Bluesboy, pretty close to me. Small world.

User Info Menu

What, last month!

I thought Guitars4You had stopped trading a while back.
    No Mark still trades but in a reduced capacity. Business as usual. Its the one in my Avatar that i purchased last month.

User Info Menu

Just had a quick look and like you say, hes still trading.

Will have to keep an eye on his website from now on.

User Info Menu

He used to stock a lot of EBMM guitars but now its a couple a year that come in. I grabbed this one the same day it came in.

User Info Menu

My mum just sent me a pic of it. Even though I've not seen it in person yet I really like it so far. More to follow. What do you guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Axis SS Neptune Blue Roasted Maple Neck Thoughts?-whatsapp-image-2020-07-01-15-37-58-jpg  

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    My mum just sent me a pic of it. Even though I've not see it in person yet I really like it so far. More to follow. What do you guys think?
    Its gorgeous mate, a really lovely axe.

User Info Menu

Very nice. No hanging round at work today.

User Info Menu

Very nice. No hanging round at work today.
    Thanks chaps will post some more pics when I've had a play. Lol nope no hanging around my boss (My Dad) is leaving early tonight so I might be able to get out of here on the dot for once!