Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Majesty Updates from 2016 to 2020

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    I am so glad i am not a big fan of the JP line as the options are crazy, so much choice.
    I know it may seem like a maze, but if you've followed the evolution of the guitars it's quite easy to remember the specs really =)

But yeah, if you are a newcomer it's kinda perplexing, especially since all discontinued models are not on the website and you cannot check their specs.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Jonnyboogie has it down! There really is something for everyone as far as tonewood options and colors go. You just need to find the version that speaks to you.

User Info Menu

Ok, thank you. Can you please go to Reverb.com, and I would greatly appreciate, your sending me a link or a way to search for USED Majesty guitars that have the mahogany wings. Thank you!!! PS Assuming you find any.

"Music Man Majesty" Gear | Reverb[]=ernie-ball-music-man&make[]=music-man&condition=used

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboogie View Post
    The Dargie 3 is not a Sparkle colour, and the Jester Red and Steakhouse are not Monarchies. Just for the record =D
    Yeah, I quickly made this table to help me choose colors I want my future majesty (probably used)
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Yeah, I quickly made this table to help me choose colors I want my future majesty (probably used)
    Nice chart, do you know which USED Majesty guitars have the mahogany wings?

User Info Menu

OK, let's try this one more time =)

The ORIGINAL MAJESTY models all have basswood wings. Those are the Siberian Sapphire Blue, Glacial Frost White, Iced Crimson Red, Polar Noir Black, Arctic Dream and the three Precious Metals finishes (Copper, Silver and Gold).

ARTISAN (Viola, Marone, Rosso, Nero) and MONARCHY (Royal Red, Black Knight, Imperial Blue, Majestic Purple) models all have mahogany wings.

2019 and 2020 MAJESTY models have mahogany wings except the Stealth Black, Kinetic Blue, and the Red Phoenix.

The only two models that have alder wings are the Tiger Eye and the Purple Nebula.

Any other colour you find that is not included in the above is a limited BFR model and has either basswood or mahogany wings. If you are interested in one of the BFRs ask and we'll answer.
    Last edited by johnnyboogie; 06-09-2020 at 09:04 AM.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

I have made a clip on that topic a while ago. The Evolution of the Music Man John Petrucci Majesty Guitar - YouTube
    Regards J
    JP6 PRB
    JP6 BFR TR
    JPX BFR Barolo
    JPXI BFR BX
    JP12 7 BFR CS
    JP15 BFR QM SB
    Majesty 7 Iced Crimson
    Majesty Artisan Nero
    Majesty 7 Monarchy Majestic Purple
    Majesty Tiger Eye
    Majesty BFR Purple Nebula

https://www.youtube.com/user/thejonemusik/

https://www.facebook.com/jonathannadjirimusic/

User Info Menu

Hey man, I’m about to get a Majesty Jester Red, how does the tone compare to the 2019-2020 models? Do you think it’s worth it?