Strap Blocks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I知 torn

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SilosRock View Post
    Olive! Olive! Olive! Btw, thanks for the pickguard for the ole Silo! Appreciate the extremely fast shipping.

- Nick
    Glad to help you, and yes, Olive and Ocean Sparkle will be first!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    My vote is True Gold because of the rosewood neck. I'll have a few of the new L3 colors arriving in a couple weeks.
    Pete i originally bought my true gold from you on 2012 but sold it because I needed the money at the time. I also was paying my Morse most the time so that was the one to go. Now I知 down sizing my guitars and really picking out what I play and what I don稚. I just wanted that Luke back , the color is my favorite one.
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling Axis

User Info Menu

I had a True Gold Luke and really liked it. The rosewood neck was fantastic and it just played great. However, I’ve always been a passive pickup guy and when the LIII came out, I just preferred the sound of the LIII and it also had a rosewood neck. For me, the tone of the pups was more important. But, if the color is the most important thing, then get the True Gold Luke. Life’s too short. Get what you want.
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    I had a True Gold Luke and really liked it. The rosewood neck was fantastic and it just played great. However, I’ve always been a passive pickup guy and when the LIII came out, I just preferred the sound of the LIII and it also had a rosewood neck. For me, the tone of the pups was more important. But, if the color is the most important thing, then get the True Gold Luke. Life’s too short. Get what you want.
    There also a bodhi blue one I was thinking of getting instead of the true gold. Yes I love the color and it played great but I can’t remember how much I like the emgs. I might prefer the DiMarzio a instead.
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling Axis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gforce013 View Post
    There also a bodhi blue one I was thinking of getting instead of the true gold. Yes I love the color and it played great but I can’t remember how much I like the emgs. I might prefer the DiMarzio a instead.
    The EMG-X pups tonally fall in between active and passive. To my ears, they sounded a little more natural (passive) than the regular EMGs, but not quite as organic as passive pups.

What specs are most important to you?
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary