Strap Blocks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The July BFR's have dropped!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
    scared to ask the price though
    I was wondering as well Keith. Reverb has them for $2899 , a lot to steep for me.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Mmm hmm, the Silo Silver Sparkle is so outrageous it's irresistible! If only it had a floating Floyd -- THAT would put it over the top!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dibart77 View Post
    Mmm hmm, the Silo Silver Sparkle is so outrageous it's irresistible! If only it had a floating Floyd -- THAT would put it over the top!

Maybe they do?? Hahahahahaha. Is there one possible in your future?

It's quite the BLING Machine.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Oh man!! That Super Sport, if it only were NOT a baritone!! Finally a hardtail ASS, seems they're not the latest fashion these days. But baritone - not for me. Thank god. Couldn't resist,most likely...

Very interesting pickup choice on the Silo Spec. More of an underrated Metal machine.

That Stingray 5 fretless looks classy, as does the AL !!
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red (Pro Track in neck and Injector Neck in middle)
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H (black Dimarzio Customs)

User Info Menu

That Silo is sick.
    "Why, oh why do I love Vegas? It's because... my money's here."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by headcrash View Post
    Oh man!! That Super Sport, if it only were NOT a baritone!! Finally a hardtail ASS, seems they're not the latest fashion these days. But baritone - not for me. Thank god. Couldn't resist,most likely...

Very interesting pickup choice on the Silo Spec. More of an underrated Metal machine.

That Stingray 5 fretless looks classy, as does the AL !!
    Couldn't agree more.

When I first saw the picture I thought all my birthdays had come at once. Hardtail Axis Super Sport in Starry Night finish. Then I read the spec.

I missed out on a used PDN Starry Night hardtail Axis Super Sport from Musicstreet, my perfect guitar.

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity, how soon after the official release are these guitars available to buy?
    I noticed that Peach Guitars have one of the Albert Lee MM-90 guitars for sale but none of the other July 2020 BFR models.

Also I don’t recall seeing any of the April 2020 BFR guitars being sold in the UK. I presume anyone can order them rather than Premier Dealer exclusivity and once there gone there gone.

User Info Menu

I've already bagged one of the ALs. In fact it's #1 of 50 which is nice.

User Info Menu

Congratulations.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you buy it from?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesboy82 View Post
    Congratulations.

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you buy it from?
    Listers Guitars

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by coldsummer View Post
    I've already bagged one of the ALs. In fact it's #1 of 50 which is nice.
    Ah yes I saw this post on FailBook, nice snag indeed. Hope you love it!!!

Congrats, Glenn B)

User Info Menu

Out of curiosity, how soon after the official release are these guitars available to buy?
    I noticed that Peach Guitars have one of the Albert Lee MM-90 guitars for sale but none of the other July 2020 BFR models.

Also I don’t recall seeing any of the April 2020 BFR guitars being sold in the UK. I presume anyone can order them rather than Premier Dealer exclusivity and once there gone there gone.
    EBMM tries to have lots of the BFR shipped to stores in time for the launch date/release. Delays can and do happen.

Ours have mostly been ready a few weeks ahead of time, but on this most recent batch all of them are slightly behind schedule. The baritone and Silo arrive on Tuesday, with the AL and fretless shipping to us soon.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Couldn't agree more.

When I first saw the picture I thought all my birthdays had come at once. Hardtail Axis Super Sport in Starry Night finish. Then I read the spec.

I missed out on a used PDN Starry Night hardtail Axis Super Sport from Musicstreet, my perfect guitar.
    Yep. I would have been all over this, if was not a baritone. Most of all for me, because they finally had an Axis SS with a flatter fingerboard....15” vs the normal 10”. Would’ve been perfect.....oh, well.

User Info Menu

Love that Al MM90!

What I DO NOT love is ponying up for a 2016 PDN Axis in Starry Night as a limited edition X of Y produced... then 4 years later they pull the color out of moth balls and do another run of something with it. Just voicing my opinion here... so please donít get all ďbut itís not quite the sameĒ or whatever...

Point is... when you do a limited run as a manufacturer, then go back and add a run... you are damaging your base. IMHOMost buyers are going to be fan-boys/girls... Iím now second guessing additional purchases because I donít trust that exclusive runs will continue to be just that.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-31-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Flash

AXIS | 2012 | TRIBUTE | Purple
    AXIS | 2012 | TRIBUTE | Pink
    AXIS | 2012 | TRIBUTE | Green
    AXIS | 2012 | PDN | Honeyburst
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | BFR | Neptune Blue
    AXIS | 2014 | PDN | MM90 | Neptune Blue

AXIS | 2016 | PDN | Starry Night

SILO | 1996 | Trans Teal | Floyd Rose
    SILO Special | 2012 | PDN | Trem | Honeyburst
    20TH Anny SILO #1 | Hardtail
    20TH Anny SILO #2 | Hardtail

User Info Menu

I rather agree about the "limited edition" dilemma... However, I don't recall if there was a Super Sport - Baritone - included in the original run? If there wasn't, then it's not competing with any of the other Starry Night models... which just makes it a late comer I guess...
    Balls are Best!!