Strap Blocks
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The July BFR's have dropped!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Love that Al MM90!

What I DO NOT love is ponying up for a 2016 PDN Axis in Starry Night as a limited edition X of Y produced... then 4 years later they pull the color out of moth balls and do another run of something with it. Just voicing my opinion here... so please don’t get all “but it’s not quite the same” or whatever...

Point is... when you do a limited run as a manufacturer, then go back and add a run... you are damaging your base. IMHOMost buyers are going to be fan-boys/girls... I’m now second guessing additional purchases because I don’t trust that exclusive runs will continue to be just that.
    Can’t speak to all of them, but Starry Night has only since been offered on models which were not available at the time it was used on the PDN run. So your Axis’ uniqueness hasn’t been compromised in any sense. I own one of that run, and I’m not the least bit bothered by it appearing again. Also, PDNs, unlike recent BFRs, didn’t have numbered certificates.
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Can’t speak to all of them, but Starry Night has only since been offered on models which were not available at the time it was used on the PDN run. So your Axis’ uniqueness hasn’t been compromised in any sense. I own one of that run, and I’m not the least bit bothered by it appearing again. Also, PDNs, unlike recent BFRs, didn’t have numbered certificates.
    Like I said... don’t need to hear about “it’s not the same”. Apparently you missed that part?

User Info Menu

Like I said... don’t need to hear about “it’s not the same”. Apparently you missed that part?
    lol

User Info Menu

Conflict on the forum 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 Axis Super Sport BFR Bahama Blue Burst Rosewood fretboard

2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard with Slash SD Pups

You only have 12 notes, what you do with them is up to you - Edward Van Halen

User Info Menu

Sorry for replying to a precious opinion. Carry on.
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Wow this got off subject and well FG your not correct this is a guitar never offered before does not change anything, hell I have Dargie Delite 1 AL that is like one of three but I would welcome and relish another run of the original and like PDN's these did not have a COA either

Now back on subject this has to be the best Silo ever, even the Gold Roller was cool but not this cool. most likely will not be able to get one but trying