VPJR Tuner Launch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweetwater Exclusive Majesty 7s? Pacific Blue Sparkle and Eclipse Sparkle

User Info Menu

Sweetwater Exclusive Majesty 7s? Pacific Blue Sparkle and Eclipse Sparkle

2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Dang... those are both outstanding!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Wow agreed those are killer, love the blue, that color would work so well on most of the MM line.

Thanx, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Agree do not want a Majesty but that blue is awesome

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
    Agree do not want a Majesty but that blue is awesome
    It always seems to be the case that the colors I REALLY want are not available on the guitars I want. I am STILL holding out for a blue dawn Stingray or Cutlass HSS.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    It always seems to be the case that the colors I REALLY want are not available on the guitars I want. I am STILL holding out for a blue dawn Stingray or Cutlass HSS.
    I’d be in for a Blue Dawn HSS Cutlass..... I have a Starry Night SSS, but I’m on the lookout for another HSS. That charger green is calling my name too, but I need to see the color in person.

That Pacific Blue is sort of like Fender’s Sky Burst Metallic, but more subtle. I love the metallic bursts that are coming out. I had a smoked chrome Cutlass that I foolishly sold.
    Last edited by jmmp; 08-19-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    JP6 Pearl White born 1/11/11
    Majesty Monarchy Imperial Blue born 1/23/18
    Cutlass SSS Starry night born 2/6/17
    Bongo 5 HS Starry Night born 12/16/16
    Some other guitars

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jmmp View Post
    I’d be in for a Blue Dawn HSS Cutlass..... I have a Starry Night SSS, but I’m on the lookout for another HSS. That charging green is calling my name too, but I need to see the color in person.
    I also keep looking at the Charging green. I wish it was an emerald green. It's a nice green, I just wish it was a slightly different shade of green.

User Info Menu

The price on those looks good to non US eyes, on the other side of the Atlantic the mere' six string mode costs twenty percent more.

The question is what does the seventh string add to the experience - more treble or bass?

I am afraid the blue is what would would put me off, I think MM does a lovely lumescent green though.

User Info Menu

Damn, the blue is nice. Too bad it's only avail as a 7 string. If there was a 6 string (just got the willies). The Eclipse looks like Starry Night.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
    The price on those looks good to non US eyes, on the other side of the Atlantic the mere' six string mode costs twenty percent more.

The question is what does the seventh string add to the experience - more treble or bass?

I am afraid the blue is what would would put me off, I think MM does a lovely lumescent green though.
    Low end. Low B with standard tuning.
    2003 Petrucci 7 - White
    2005 Petrucci 7 - Radiance Red
    2006 Petrucci 6 - Desert Gold
    2007 Petrucci 7 - Dargie Delight
    2013 JP12 7 - Cherry Sugar
    2014 JP13 6 - Cardinal Red Sparkle

User Info Menu

Those are cool!
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple
    '05 JP6 Medallion Gold
    '09 Axis Amber Quilt
    '11 JP6 Pearl White
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset
    '18 Majesty Monarchy Majestic Purple

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    Yup, I totally hear ya. I’m waiting patiently for an opportunity for blue dawn on an LIII.
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Yup, I totally hear ya. I’m waiting patiently for an opportunity for blue dawn on an LIII.
    I highly doubt you'll ever see Blue Dawn again, maybe as a BFR run, but as a regular offering, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I've always thought that Purple Dawn about be an awesome color. They haven't done too many purple sparkle paint jobs.

Not to derail this thread.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 08-23-2020 at 12:18 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    I highly doubt you'll ever see Blue Dawn again, maybe as a BFR run, but as a regular offering, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I've always thought that Purple Dawn about be an awesome color. They haven't done too many purple sparkle paint jobs.

Not to derail this thread.

Glenn |B)
    Oh, I know. I recall BP saying how blue dawn is a pain to clean from the equipment, or something like that. But, as long as it's available on the St. V HH, they are doing that color. So I keep hope alive . . . lol
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    Oh, I know. I recall BP saying how blue dawn is a pain to clean from the equipment, or something like that. But, as long as it's available on the St. V HH, they are doing that color. So I keep hope alive . . . lol
    That is true, I had forgotten about that, you never know you could see it as a BFR sometime.

Glenn |B)