New Slinkys March 2020
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Albert Lee videos...

User Info Menu

Cool Albert Lee videos...

Forum Moderator, Guitar Teacher and Guitar Tech, Folder of Underpants, Stubber of Toes.
    Irish/American in Paris

Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Click here for my Music Man photo albums

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

User Info Menu

2 MM90 AL too very cool! - thank you !
    The Holy Trinity of Awesome design, tone and magic:

G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Smellybum View Post
    2 MM90 AL too very cool! - thank you !
    That's been around, though this time out, I did notice that it has 3 knobs on it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

That blue AL he’s playing is just tremendous…
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Comes across as such an amiable gentleman. Great stories too

User Info Menu

That Blue one should be standard availability.
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...tober-22-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TripHazard View Post
    That Blue one should be standard availability.
    Hahahahaha, maybe it will be a BFR sometime, that we can hope for.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

When you meet up with Albert , he comes over just the same - such a calm , cool person that I've been lucky to meet on many occasions.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

I remember those videos... Albert is such a sweetheart!
    That blue MM90 x 2 was the inspiration for this little experiment...

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Having not owned an EBMM until March this year, I now have a JP6 and a Cutlass. When I got the latter, my inner GAS assured me, never mind, you will never be tempted by one of those weird Albert Lee models. Ever.

Now, I’m not so sure!! Being sucked in ��

User Info Menu

Such a humble guy. He s the same in every interview ive ever seen him do. He s a living legend.
    2007 EBMM JP6 Mystic Dream w/piezo, matching headstock, dot inlays
    2002 EBMM Axis Sport Trans Gold, hum/hum, matching headstock, trem
    4 other non-MM gtrs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S View Post
    Having not owned an EBMM until March this year, I now have a JP6 and a Cutlass. When I got the latter, my inner GAS assured me, never mind, you will never be tempted by one of those weird Albert Lee models. Ever.

This is how it starts...
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...tober-22-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

I felt much the same at the beginning. Then I saw a NOS pink burst AL in a local shop with gorgeous birdseye in the neck, and wheels started turning. That one sadly sold not long after, and I still haven’t pulled the trigger on one, but someday I’ll run across the one and join the fun.
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

I've always felt the opposite, love the Jetsons look and the fact that it's sooo unique. I've got 2 and someday when the Big Poppa AL is a thing, I'll have 3.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Then I saw a NOS pink burst AL in a local shop with gorgeous birdseye in the neck, and wheels started turning. That one sadly sold not long after, and I still haven’t pulled the trigger on one, but someday I’ll run across the one and join the fun.
    That was the one for me. Those original ones look amazing.