New banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looky what dropped today!!!!

User Info Menu

Not my cup of tea but the JP color is cool as hell, between options and price GAS is definitely subsiding.

User Info Menu

Young Arthur covets the green one. Be quiet, Young Arthur!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Since the Cutlasses are named Lime and Lemon, I wonder if there will be a Watermelon (Pink) and Orange in the future??

Glenn |B)
    We've done the Pink on some Vault runs. I think Special and Majesty. We have the orange. If they sell well I'm sure at some point we'll do different colors..
    "Scott Moreno"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dargin View Post
    We've done the Pink on some Vault runs. I think Special and Majesty. We have the orange. If they sell well I'm sure at some point we'll do different colors..
    Scott, I forgot about those and that is true. Nice to see you around.

Hey quick question the Glitter Rocker Silo, was that inspired by Casey's AL with MM90's?

One more Scott, of all the BFR, besides the Dargie, what one was your favorite.

Thanx, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Just as a heads up almost all of these guitars are available to purchase at Long and McQuade in Canada... they're in stock at the warehouse, prob a couple days to get it in your hands!

Music Man - Long & McQuade Musical Instruments

Albert Lee HH
    Silhouette BFR July '20
    Stingray BFR Dec '19
    Cutlass SSS
    Reflex Game Changer HSHP

User Info Menu

Oof the price on the Mariposa, ouch.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Scott, I forgot about those and that is true. Nice to see you around.

Hey quick question the Glitter Rocker Silo, was that inspired by Casey's AL with MM90's?

One more Scott, of all the BFR, besides the Dargie, what one was your favorite.

Thanx, Glenn |B)
    Yes! Inspired by CLB!

I don't have a favorite BFR, but I'm loving the new Richardson.
    "Scott Moreno"

User Info Menu

Yes! Inspired by CLB!

Scott, nice I was hoping that was going to be your answer, hats off to that.

Oh yah, pretty cool, I see a lot of people who have them and really like them.

Thanx, Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Sorry double post... but I have to say it more than ones. A L3 in Cinnamon Shift with a ebony fretboard would be amazing!
    Last edited by TheSash; 09-20-2020 at 07:02 AM.
    2019 LIII in Firemist Purple
    2020 LIII in Bodhi Blue
    2020 LIII in Fuchsia Sparkle

User Info Menu

Hey Scott,

Is there any chance you would do JP15 topped with Buckeye Burl Maple..? I'm pretty sure it'd be a best seller.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Those two cutlass colors definitely bring me back to my childhood day dreaming of guitars in my local guitar shop.
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo

User Info Menu

All are gorgeous but the gas is real for the lime cutlass!��
    My EBMM guitars;

JPX 7
    Emerald green ALHH
    Cutlass.