Strap Blocks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweetwater Picific Blue Sparkle run :O

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ComeBackShane View Post
    I saw this at ZZound Attachment 37174
    That's a previous BFR offering. Good try though, I have a feeling we'll see some other different colors and offerings from some smaller places.

April BFR run

NGD - BFR Cutlass arrived

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 09-27-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Gorgeous colour!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

I blame GWDavis28 for this. I bought the last one they had today. NGD thread will be coming soon. Thanks bro!
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by koogie2k View Post
    I blame GWDavis28 for this. I bought the last one they had today. NGD thread will be coming soon. Thanks bro!
    KOOGIE!!!!! Dude, that's nice awesome!!!!! Nice to see you around.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Been a while for sure Glenn. Hope you are all doing well.
    "Welcome to the addiction!" is now patented by Koogie2k......if used by anyone other than Koogie2k....you must mail him a US nickel for each time said/typed or signed.......

A WISE AND RESPECTED MAN TOLD ME:

"Do something nice for someone everyday. Don't let your head hit the pillow until you do something nice for someone each day." I hope I don't let him down.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by koogie2k View Post
    Been a while for sure Glenn. Hope you are all doing well.
    Its has buddy thanx all is well here and hoping the same for you!!!

Glenn |B)