Sweetwater Pacific Blue Sparkle run :O

pacific blue sparkle | Sweetwater

Cutlass

Silo

Sabre

Majesty

JP15

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 09-22-2020 at 07:57 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Oh dang! I didn't realize they offered this on more than just the Majesty! That's really a great color!
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

That color is absolutely stunning - especially on the cutlass. Imagine an Albert Lee in that colour
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...ember-24-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TripHazard View Post
    That color is absolutely stunning - especially on the cutlass. Imagine an Albert Lee in that colour
    I know right. I'm wondering what others colors might be coming from other stores.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Outstanding! I think that may be my new favorite MM finish!
    Thank goodness they didn't show an Albert Lee in that... I'd be in big trouble!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Outstanding! I think that may be my new favorite MM finish!
    Thank goodness they didn't show an Albert Lee in that... I'd be in big trouble!
    YET!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Those are absolutely awesome !!!

EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 HSS Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)
    EBMM Cutlass HSS (Firemist Silver)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

User Info Menu

Just had my Silhouette delivered on Friday and saw this on Monday... Absolutely gorgeous. If it was rosewood fingerboard and hardtail I would own two Silhouettes right now... Anyone know the chance of this happening?
    Hiking, surfing, motorcycles and music...

Silo20
    1997 Silhouette Special w/ trem
    2006 Silhouette Special Hardtail

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tescot View Post
    Just had my Silhouette delivered on Friday and saw this on Monday... Absolutely gorgeous. If it was rosewood fingerboard and hardtail I would own two Silhouettes right now... Anyone know the chance of this happening?
    Yah I was kind of glad it wasn't a rosewood fret board.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Love that color ... wish the Silhouette also had the roasted neck and SS frets. I am agonizing over this and the BFR Silver Sparkle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hottoddy View Post
    Love that color ... wish the Silhouette also had the roasted neck and SS frets. I am agonizing over this and the BFR Silver Sparkle.
    The Silver Sparkle BFR is supposed to be out of this world!!!! Good luck with the choice.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

If they do that pacific blue sparkle in an LIII, I could be in trouble!
    Starry Night LIII HH
    DuBaldo Blue LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JasonT View Post
    If they do that pacific blue sparkle in an LIII, I could be in trouble!
    Same. Or Axis.

User Info Menu

Music Man has really been killing it the past several years in the blue department!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    I know right. I'm wondering what others colors might be coming from other stores.

Glenn |B)
    I saw this at ZZound Sweetwater Picific Blue Sparkle run :O-screen-shot-2020-09-26-2-24-05-am-jpg