2020 StingRay Special colors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MusicZoo Fuschia Sparkle Axis

User Info Menu

MusicZoo Fuschia Sparkle Axis :O

Last edited by GWDavis28; 09-22-2020 at 07:56 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Awwww... sometimes it sucks living in Europe
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red (Pro Track in neck and Injector Neck in middle)
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H (black Dimarzio Customs)

User Info Menu

Just ordered one of them this morning. This will be my first introduction to EBMM guitars.

User Info Menu

Man...this is the third place this has turned up for me. I really need to NOT buy another EBMM this month.

But I do want that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jlf599 View Post
    Man...this is the third place this has turned up for me. I really need to NOT buy another EBMM this month.

But I do want that.
    Ah the GAS is strong in you young one!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Ah the GAS is strong in you young one!!!

Glenn |B)
    It's not that I have a guitar addiction...it's more that my house has a guitar deficiency.

J

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy3711 View Post
    Just ordered one of them this morning. This will be my first introduction to EBMM guitars.
    Wow! Are you in for a treat! Please create a NGD post when it shows up with your review and pics! Congrats and welcome to the family!
    EBMM BFR Morse Dark Lord Tahitian Blue w/SD Pearly Gates pups S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM AX30-D Natural Quilt
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

I see the other one Music Zoo had sold today.

User Info Menu

Hmmm. The third one sold today? Hmmm....

User Info Menu

How many were made of this run?

User Info Menu

They had three listed. Not sure if there are more coming.

User Info Menu

I received a message from Eric at Music Zoo saying that they had 5 made in this run.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy3711 View Post
    Nice man, this color is out of sight!!!!!!! I love mine!!!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Wow! Just, wow! This is an incredible piece of work - in a good way!!!