BFR Feb 2020

Thread: NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula

User Info Menu

NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I'm sure you've all seen the pics on the Music Man FB pages I posted yesterday but I thought I'd post on here as well just in case. My Majesty Nebula finally came in at the end of last week so I made the trip to GAK in Brighton to pick her up.

I'm really please with this guitar, it sounds awesome! looks awesome as well. Love the new pickups they definitely sound like they have more clarity then the sonic ecstasies that were in my monarchy model.

Anyway enjoy the photos!

Paul
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula-img_0586-jpg   NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula-img_0589-jpg   NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula-img_0592-jpg   NGD - Majesty Purple Nebula-img_0596-jpg  

User Info Menu

I'm not a finish top guy, but those Purple Nebula's are knocking it out of the park!!!

Congrats, enjoy that's a beauty.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Thanks Glenn,

I must admit I'm not really a quilt top guy but there's something about this guitar I'm loving. Especially the flame neck as well. I thought it was a no no with the chrome hardware and wanted black but it really sets the guitar off in person.

User Info Menu

Super nice and enjoy...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    Thanks Glenn,

I must admit I'm not really a quilt top guy but there's something about this guitar I'm loving. Especially the flame neck as well. I thought it was a no no with the chrome hardware and wanted black but it really sets the guitar off in person.
    That's awesome, yah tend to prefer chrome myself and your right it looks stellar with the chrome.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Gorgeous!

User Info Menu

Congratulations, enjoy!!

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

That is a stunning finish on that top, really looks great. Congrats!
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

so cool and beautiful!!!
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Very nice! Congrats.

User Info Menu

That top is insane.

JP6 Pearl Red.
    JP6 BFR Bahama Blue.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paulg2uk View Post
    Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I'm sure you've all seen the pics on the Music Man FB pages I posted yesterday but I thought I'd post on here as well just in case. My Majesty Nebula finally came in at the end of last week so I made the trip to GAK in Brighton to pick her up.

I'm really please with this guitar, it sounds awesome! looks awesome as well. Love the new pickups they definitely sound like they have more clarity then the sonic ecstasies that were in my monarchy model.

Anyway enjoy the photos!

Paul
    Hi Paul

Great guitar - what was your experience like with GAK? I used to live in Brighton, and I remember the excitement when this huge Aladdin’s den opened, literally at the bottom of my street in the early 90s.

User Info Menu

Looks great! Congratulations and enjoy.
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo