New banner

Thread: NGD Axis...again

User Info Menu

NGD Axis...again

Guitar Center (yuck) really needs to stop fueling my Axidiction by offering these sub-1000 gems (yes it was posted for 12 and I stole it for 999). FINALLY GOT MY MAPLE BOARD!

Will post family photos when she arrives, but this has tabled all the mod talk (for the short term at least). Two in as many weeks is by far a record for me...and the stable is looking very very well rounded.

NGD Axis...again-axis2-jpg
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport MM90
    EBMM 2001 Axis Super Sport HH
    EBMM 1997 Axis Sport SSH

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King

User Info Menu

Oh man I saw that and thought it looked disgusting!!!! From the small thumb nail image I thought it had a rosewood fret board it was soo gross.

Congrats, nice snag!!!! Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

1997 AXIS SPORT RED HSSMAPLE STND. I'm excited
    EBMM 1998 Axis Sport MM90
    EBMM 2001 Axis Super Sport HH
    EBMM 1997 Axis Sport SSH

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs." Stephen King

User Info Menu

Nice catch. Love to find a sss or ssh sport w a maple board.
    2007 EBMM JP6 Mystic Dream w/piezo, matching headstock, dot inlays
    2002 EBMM Axis Sport Trans Gold, hum/hum, matching headstock, trem
    4 other non-MM gtrs

User Info Menu

Really love the sports, nice find.

User Info Menu

Gorgeous!! I have one too, exact same color. Bought mine without original pickups and silent circuit.
    But I was lucky enough to score an original Dimarzio Custom bridge humbucker.
    I first put in some Area noiseless single coils, but I missed the neck humbucker sound of my other guitars. Plus, the single coil sounds always were to quiet.

Since a year or so I have installed a Dimarzio Pro Track on neck, and an Injector neck in the middle.
    Perfect!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NGD Axis...again-axissport-jpg  
    2001 Axis Sport HH hardtail maple fretboard burnt apple
    2001 Axis SuperSport HH hardtail maple fretboard translucent gold
    1997 Axis Sport HSS hardtail maple fretboard translucent red (Pro Track in neck and Injector Neck in middle)
    2002 AL MM90 hardtail maple fretboard honeyburst converted to AL 2H (black Dimarzio Customs)